Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

13 minutes ago, babadono said:

^ Roger obliviously. Where have I been? I better get with the program! Start keeping up as it were. Shape up or ship out. Straighten out and fly right. Slacker!

Nothing to add.....................

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

It's hot.  Black car/black interior went for a ride with the top down just to get out of the house for a bit.  It's not bad till you stop for a light.

IMG_7940.JPG

I like that car, i would bet the LF would look great driving it. :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dtel said:

I like that car, i would bet the LF would look great driving it. :lol:

LF never has....thinks she is scared to knowing how particular I am.   Yes Eric the silver Z4 and the Honda S2000 were sold.  This one met all the requirements.  Hard top folds into trunk and it's got twin turbos on a 6 cylinder.  335 hp.  A 2012 bought with 24,000 miles.  Have put on Michelin Pilot sport tires, had all injectors replaced, and had it ceramic coated.  Other than getting my lanky, old body in and out it's a keeper.  Put it in sport + mode and it's silly quick.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

LF never has....thinks she is scared to knowing how particular I am.   Yes Eric the silver Z4 and the Honda S2000 were sold.  This one met all the requirements.  Hard top folds into trunk and it's got twin turbos on a 6 cylinder.  335 hp.  A 2012 bought with 24,000 miles.  Have put on Michelin Pilot sport tires, had all injectors replaced, and had it ceramic coated.  Other than getting my lanky, old body in and out it's a keeper.  Put it in sport + mode and it's silly quick.

shave your head and won't have to worry about your hair getting in your eyes either.  Dang, I'm helpful today.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

So it's an automatic?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

It sounds great, but I'm with Stew, technology is taking all the fun out of life.

The first stick shift that I ever drove was a Mack truck -- I couldn't shift worth a crap either. Brother in law, the truck driver, had to lean over and get in gear every time. Hey, I was only a teenager. At that point, I was basically a good steerer. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Sounds like a good plan, although nothing saying you can't have three cocktails hours per day.  Still have fun and keep to your cocktail diet limitation.  problem solved. 

if you really want to fast track things ... buy a bigger size pants. 

I had a few cocktails the other day and did some mouse clicking on one my posts.

I now have no way to be 'liked', 'thanked' or even laughed at or with.

A window came up and told me I could change back but darned if I can find it.

Please help or I'll be 'Sad'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I just gave you a like ... it doesn't credit you a like?  

You may have gotten of easy though, I've found that a few drinks, a computer, and a credit card are a dangerous trifecta.

It's back. I 'like'.

Hey Mabel--

• Like 2

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I've found that a few drinks, a computer, and a credit card are a dangerous trifecta.

True, got my own card not long ago, the wife got tired of me saying, hey come pay for this.

13 minutes ago, NADman said:

I had a few cocktails the other day and did some mouse clicking on one my posts.

I now have no way to be 'liked', 'thanked' or even laughed at or with.

A window came up and told me I could change back but darned if I can find it.

Please help or I'll be 'Sad'.

Not true, do something dumb, we will laugh at you.

"I'll be Sad"  well we do not really do that very well around here, bunch of old hard azzes, well Oldtimer anyway. :lol:

If we talk with you we like you, we even like Steve. :huh::lol:

• Haha 2

Speaking of food and drink. Thread tie in. 👍  One of the coolest things I've seen in a while.  Chillin on the couch,  soaring through the air, having a snack.  A bit of wind noise, skip ahead to about 1:20 for the take off.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

Those crazy Turkeys, if he can't even figure out if you can not hear anything he says what else has he not thought about. Like maby a parachute just in case his contraption falls apart in the air. 

• Haha 2