Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Ah yes, the Khorn subject, well they are set up, and sound ? well she wish's me to bring back her Chorus set up, and I agree. It seems the placement in the room (anywhere) is just too dam small, iv always told her we need a bigger living room.

Well if you decide to sell them it sounds like it will be pickup only ! It shouldn't be physically painful to buy speakers, sorry to hear about your back.

It has to be placement or something wrong with the speakers because you have some what should be some really good sounding equipment upstream?

• Like 2

First cup straight, 2nd cup Hazelnuts

Sounds terrible with the s on the end of Hazelenut :lol:

LOL, The boss wants to give me more work. I go nuts if I have to drive another mile, and 3 cups. Doing a dry run this Saturday. Wish me luck!? Coffee Mate is alright but, looking for the other brands. Thinking about ordering miniatures online. Guess I can do that. Know it is not much but 1200 miles each weekend has me homesick. Nothing to do but smoke and drink something. That Java Monster works. Nursing one is recom :rolleyes: mended for those that imbibe. Says right on the label, 2 servings.

• Like 4

• Moderators
Know it is not much but 1200 miles each weekend has me homesick.

Sounds like a lot of miles to me, what kind of work do you do ? Answering is optional if you dropping off dead bodies for certain families, or anything "unusual" we will understand. :blink:

Nothing as severe as that fortunately. I have enough looking into the rearview now. Delivery of medical specimens for a major lab. It is somewhat vital.

And I am just miffed at the out of the way call-in that will deviate my route almost routinely. I will probably get over it, or retire one of these days,lol. Sorry for the rambling!

Thanks

• Like 2

• Moderators

About 10 years ago were landscaping someone's house, I met the husband and after talking he did something similar, he delivered parts and pieces from organ donors, from airports or hospitals to other hospitals. Joking he asked if I need any really heavy duty foam boxes because he had a garage full. He said they will hold ice for days, I guess when delivered they didn't need the containers? I told him thanks but no thanks. :huh:

• Like 1

Growing up(30 years ago) my mother did some running of organs as well as blood running. Remembering back now makes me a bit queezy and kind of puts a different light or less light(kinda morbid) on my mom being involved. I remember riding along at times(maybe 8-9yrsold) and everything was normally in coolers just like out of the garage. May make me squeemish now although it is a great thing to be involved in.

• Like 3

Yikes 41 degrees and windy....break out the long pants.

Planted one tomato plant on the patio......a Yellow Pear Heirloom Cherry Tomato. Has yellow fruit. Think I will plant a second plant this weekend....maybe a red cherry tomato.

Looking forward to seeing dtels crop!

Still finishing up the bag of 8 O'clock and using coconut cream and Stevia. No cable changes so far.

The music system lies dormant.....must fire it up soon. Wish it could do something in addition to music......maybe make toast or boil an egg :wacko:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents!

• Like 1

Planted one tomato plant on the patio......a Yellow Pear Heirloom Cherry Tomato. Has yellow fruit. Think I will plant a second plant this weekend....maybe a red cherry tomato.

Still finishing up the bag of 8 O'clock and using coconut cream and Stevia. No cable changes so far.

The music system lies dormant.....must fire it up soon. Wish it could do something in addition to music......maybe make toast or boil an egg :wacko:

Stop, your are braking my heart.

29 degrees and HEAVY snow here in Upstate New York. I am so friggin' sick of winter. It was 84 degrees on Monday. What the hell is going on?

I am skipping the coffee and going with straight Kahlua.

• Like 4

Stop, your are braking my heart.

29 degrees and HEAVY snow here in Upstate New York. I am so friggin' sick of winter. It was 84 degrees on Monday. What the hell is going on?

I am skipping the coffee and going with straight Kahlua.

Sorry, I was gone for a while but I am back now. I love winter.

• Like 2

Growing up(30 years ago) my mother did some running of organs as well as blood running. Remembering back now makes me a bit queezy and kind of puts a different light or less light(kinda morbid) on my mom being involved. I remember riding along at times(maybe 8-9yrsold) and everything was normally in coolers just like out of the garage. May make me squeemish now although it is a great thing to be involved in.

Dang, that makes me squemm...ish! It is great that you can have results in as short of a time nowaday.

Didn't know *dtel was going to have a crop.

35 degrees here this AM, nice and brisk.

Toast and eggs for late breakfast here yesterday. Enjoy!

• Like 3

Yep billybob in the old thread "Got Tomatoes?" Eldon posted pics and had an extremely nice garden......but then he does do landscapes :)

Wow Tomatoes and a flower garden. Wish I could get tomatoes to grow. I will look up the pics and thread, and maybe learn something. :mellow: Thanks!

• Like 2

So a quick side note :

Khorns, they are hooked up and sound like chit, wife confirms.

Reason(s) 100% fully stock and im the second owner, they appear to look like some of the last built, yes that fresh look.

They are really in too small of space, crossover upgrade is planned, spreading them to 18' is planned.

Ok, I need some more Coffee/Duggans, im starting to get in that mood, I want to hear those Dam critters!

• Like 4

must be pretty emotional out there to go from 80's for the week to my khorns suck. im thinking about you my dear friend but im so happy for you. wow now i really feel mixed emotions. i have heard and helped move them even seen khorns rolling down the road. never hooked them up.

• Like 3

• Moderators

No Tomatoes here, never planted anything yet. It was 33 last night, thought I was going to freeze to death, almost had to light the heater.

I don't do anything special to the garden, it doesn't even have dirt, it's a raised bed that was filled with horse poop about 10 years ago, still don't even need to add fertilizer, the bad part was the first couple of years it would burn up everything in it including weeds.

• Like 4