Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

How about stains for a name.

who? thats cool

Names for the dog sorry.

Lol...hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha heck thats my middle name lol

EDIT: my second middle name...not first or 3rd or 4th or 5th...my second middle name

Edited by beeker

• Moderators

who? thats cool

Names for the dog sorry.

EDIT: my second middle name...not first or 3rd or 4th or 5th...my second middle name

You really are weird :o

But that's good who would really want to be normal ? :emotion-55: Anyway I don't think normal is even what it was 30 year ago.

I have never been called normal either, a lot of other things but not normal, and it seems the older I get the less I care.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Your right I shouldn't say anything about looks. :(

You just never know about twisted, he's a little twisted but he's Ok for a crazy guy. :lol:

Twisted ? Don't be talkiin about me when im not here.....

Funny

Your fine as soon as you get adjusted to the NEW retired hang of things. BUT it does appear you have been planning this for a while and your way ahead of the curve.

Well done, just try to take the retirement thing slowly and in moderation until you completely adjust. I say this because if you burn out on the retirement thing there is nowhere else to go ! :o

• Like 1

who? thats cool

Names for the dog sorry.

You really are weird :o

But that's good who would really want to be normal ? :emotion-55: Anyway I don't think normal is even what it was 30 year ago.

I have never been called normal either, a lot of other things but not normal, and it seems the older I get the less I care.

Thank you :D Finally I am assured for the countless time...I really am weird after all...no worries anymore...IM WEIRD!!! I will sleep very well knowing that...now dont get that twisted anybody! lol

• Like 1

Morning Gents, woke up to a massive amount of emails this morning, have been putting my feelers out for some MCM set up(s) for quite some time.

Seems one of my old LA buds is in the "Business" just not Klipsch.

He's more than willing for me to "Visit" him, and that is what has me worried, as you can see, Crap.....im thinking, im thinking.......

Wow Mark....got a room big enough for all that?

Out of "likes" for the day....reached my quota :(

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Wile stretching out the tape measure (vertical) checking my overhead to slab, the wife walks in, she just looks at me then the computer, and all she said was " you just ordered the Crites for these (pointing at the new Scalas) um, yes dear, so you don't even know what your stack will do yet? um no dear,

And just where are we going this weekend ?....not sure yet dear, still pondering, she goes to work, I resume with tape measure.

Iv got 98" to the beam(s) stack without tweet or casters is 85", got some figuring to do here. :huh:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

Morning Gents, woke up to a massive amount of emails this morning, have been putting my feelers out for some MCM set up(s) for quite some time.

He's more than willing for me to "Visit" him, and that is what has me worried, as you can see, Crap.....im thinking, im thinking.......

yeah not sure about that whole push-pull band pass thing...

• Like 2

No but the large mid bass horns look interesting.

I need volunteers for the upcoming Farm Aid lV after suffering devastating crop losses last night.

Rage Against the Machine

Willie Nelson

Down

Ozzy

NIN

Megadeth

The Sword,

Sounds like a concert I would go to, I guess I through Willie in there as it seems like he play all Farm Aids.

No but the large mid bass horns look interesting.

Well, I shot him off an email, of course im interested, and these would be just about the ONLY reason I would do the LA drive.

So we shall see, if this goes down, then the two sets of La Scalas will be on the auction block.

Like I stated last week after the Scala stack assembly, bigger Amps should be in order, if this goes down, bigger Amps WILL be in order. :emotion-21:

• Moderators

Wow Mark....got a room big enough for all that?

Out of "likes" for the day....reached my quota :(

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Wile stretching out the tape measure (vertical) checking my overhead to slab, the wife walks in, she just looks at me then the computer, and all she said was " you just ordered the Crites for these (pointing at the new Scalas) um, yes dear, so you don't even know what your stack will do yet? um no dear,

And just where are we going this weekend ?....not sure yet dear, still pondering, she goes to work, I resume with tape measure.

Iv got 98" to the beam(s) stack without tweet or casters is 85", got some figuring to do here. :huh:

Your neighbors are already mad at you, that would push them over the edge.

Just get them and build some mwm bottoms to go with the tops.

• Like 1

I need volunteers for the upcoming Farm Aid lV after suffering devastating crop losses last night.

Rage Against the Machine

Willie Nelson

Down

Ozzy

NIN

Megadeth

The Sword,

Justin Bieber

Sounds like a concert I would go to, I guess I through Willie in there as it seems like he play all Farm Aids.

Nice line up.... except for the last act....

• Like 2