Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Smooth straight out of the bottle was superb. I give it 5 stars.

It really is that good, my new favorite thanks to CECAA, glad you liked it.

Sounds like a nice trip, it is really great looking scenery in that area, were going in a few weeks. Fall with all the leaves changing is hard to beat but we go whenever we can.

Were going in a few weeks, our daughter is bringing her motorbike over here in a couple of days, she wants me to practice riding for a couple of weeks so I can ride it with the wife while up there. I have not been on a bike in 30 years I am a little nervous about this, not sure it's going to happen. All I know is it is grey color and looks really big and much more shiny than the dirt bikes I had had, don't think this is a good idea really. But you never know what will happen, Christy said she will ride with me which is not a smart answer considering, she trust me more than I do. :blink:

Sounds like a good trip.

Pretty good stuff I had read here. Will buy it again. There were a lot of bikes of course that did not mention. Seems alot of bike riders are digging on it pretty heavy.

Funny you should mention riding a bike after several years. Have been thinking of getting another one again. It should be fun checking it out by yourself to see how it rides for you. Last time I recall riding was 15+ years ago on a Honda VFR 700, prototype for the 750. I snapped on a helmet and was gone doing 120+ when I noticed the speed. I let off slowly.

Will have to use your wife riding with you, if it happens on my gf. No agreement from her to ride with me.

It was absolutely a good trip!

:D

• Like 1

I may just be too sensitive....wish I could say fu-k her there are plenty more fish in the sea. Some guys can do that and mean it. I'm just not one of them. So I'll go through my grieving process until someone else comes to take my pain away.

Another line comes to mind this time from Joan Baez....

and concluded my thoughts on the past

That love is a pain in the ***.....

• Like 1

No sugar tonight in my coffee

No sugar tonight in my tea

No woman to stand beside me

No woman to run with me

Lonely feeling,deep inside...

On the other hand- Jack Daniels if you please/David Allen Coe

:(

You are a cool and good looking fellow so, no worries! :)

And please excuse my meager attempt to console.

and concluded my thoughts on the past That love is a pain in the ***.....
Edited by billybob
  • Like 1

If you see this dtel, thank those for me please who discovered the American Honey for us.

:emotion-21: It is good straight out of the mini-bottle.

Your welcome.

Thanks, it has been my pleasure!

No problem. I brought dtel a bottle when I was on my way from FL to TX. Hooked him instantly. Hooked another forum member on it at the last gathering in Hope. I'm a bit of an enabler.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I love the stuff, gave up that nasty crown royal after tasting the honey.

Thank You Carl

No problem. I brought dtel a bottle when I was on my way from FL to TX. Hooked him instantly.

That's true it was instant and permanent. I have tried other brands with honey but none were as good. I like it just with a little ice.

• Like 1

If you see this dtel, thank those for me please who discovered the American Honey for us.

:emotion-21: It is good straight out of the mini-bottle.

Your welcome.

Thanks, it has been my pleasure!

No problem. I brought dtel a bottle when I was on my way from FL to TX. Hooked him instantly. Hooked another forum member on it at the last gathering in Hope. I'm a bit of an enabler.

It is gooooood stuff now! Hook is set...lol!

• Like 1

I love the stuff, gave up that nasty crown royal after tasting the honey.

Thank You Carl

No problem. I brought dtel a bottle when I was on my way from FL to TX. Hooked him instantly.

That's true it was instant and permanent. I have tried other brands with honey but none were as good. I like it just with a little ice.

What stuff is this you guys are talking about ?

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thanks Carl and billybob. Wish I had you guys around to throw a few back with. This to shall pass but it just doesn't feel that way now. GF's lack of concern about how this affects me is more than surprising.

Well that shows it wasn't right, better off now than later. Easy for me to say but you know it's right, it would have only been worse later.

Your going to be fine, it just takes a while. When you think of her just remember it was not how it appeared, what you liked about the situation was not really what was there, it was different, at least for her it seems.

Your no different than you were 18 months ago, except for Jake, so your better off.

• Like 3

• Moderators

What stuff is this you guys are talking about ?

Wild Turkey with honey, I have to say it's a little different you can't taste the whiskey over the honey or the other way around, a nice mix. Have you tried it ?

post-9700-0-16540000-1404860326_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3

Congrats OT! If you're happy I'm happy :)

I have some things in the works and some folks beating the bushes for someone suitable for my considerable attributes :wacko:

It wouldn't be so much of a problem if I didn't prefer beautiful, curvy, women with money and a good disposition :mellow:

I know you guys aren't that shallow ^_^

• Like 3

Congrats OT! If you're happy I'm happy :)

I have some things in the works and some folks beating the bushes for someone suitable for my considerable attributes :wacko:

It wouldn't be so much of a problem if I didn't prefer beautiful, curvy, women with money and a good disposition :mellow:

I know you guys aren't that shallow ^_^

You are on the right path. Some years ago when I could have passed for a gigolo, my sister recommended it! Problem was, I was too pooped to pop.

• Like 1