Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

I had to go back here and find the date, it looks like 7-10 days and they were sprouting.

I was watching because it's the first time I used seeds from a growing pepper so I didn't know how well it would work. I usually just leave whatever peppers are left on the plant sitting in the pot until spring after the plant freezes back in winter. I break up the frozen sticks and dried up branches and throw them away leaving the left over peppers. But it seems to work right from fresh peppers.

• Like 1

• Moderators

California officials can't make up there minds, you can now get fined $500 for having brown grass, or watering. I would guess taking a shower in the yard is the next step ?

http://news.yahoo.com/california-homeowners-warned-brown-lawns-210719704.html

"On the same day the state approved mandatory outdoor watering restrictions with the threat of $500 fines, the Southern California couple received a letter from their city threatening a $500 penalty for not watering their brown lawn."

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

• Moderators
Hope everything is good on Tarheels end, really dont want to hear any bad news coming from the east coast.

It's crazy, out of control, there need to nation wide bans on "Ceramic squirrels" before any else get's hurt. At the very least a waiting period for anyone wanting to by one of those killer "Ceramic Squirrels", it just makes it easier for people to cause harm if anyone can own one, I guess the next thing is you could apply for a permit to carry a "Ceramic Squirrel" anywhere, I'm telling you this county is going to hell ! :angry:

I know some have had the squirrels there whole life without problems but that has nothing to do with it, it's the NCSA behind all of this . One day people will see the National Ceramic Squirrel Association was completely wrong trying to make sure people had the right to have the deadly things !

Here it is another senseless news story that didn't have to happen.

post-9700-0-83440000-1405703895.jpg

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

Morning Gang

Coffee/Duggans flowing, Zero planned weekend, Scope/Bipod shopping for our "Plinking" hobby.

Nevada next month, trigger time is in order.

Bose made the list of targets this time round, Tannerite will be the order of the day for these puppys, video to follow.

• Like 3

Morning Gang

Coffee/Duggans flowing, Zero planned weekend, Scope/Bipod shopping for our "Plinking" hobby.

Bose made the list of targets this time round, Tannerite will be the order of the day for these puppys, video to follow.

Bose products ? Say it isn't so.

• Like 1

Morning Gang

Well at least we will get to seem them explode.

• Like 3

Morning folks, yes time for coffee. Not to much relaxing this morning as I have to go help my aunt move. But not much planned after that, I may be pickling some cucumbers tomorrow. So I need to get some stuff together for that.

• Like 1

Morning Gang

Wife has had a pair in her garage for years, along with a pair of Bic Venturies, remember those?

She does not care, we only spend a little time in her cave in the winter, smoking garage.

Someday will likely get a set of Hearsys or Chours if i come across them, i have a server rack installed in her garage w/security equip and some Pyle equip mounted, have not even turned them on this year yet, when she listens, it's her Khorns period.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Morning folks, yes time for coffee. Not to much relaxing this morning as I have to go help my aunt move. But not much planned after that, I may be pickling some cucumbers tomorrow. So I need to get some stuff together for that.

We passed on the cucumbers this year for some reason and planted more peppers.

I like to pickle stuff, zesty pickles with a little heat are my favorites.

• Like 2