Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
minermark, on 28 Aug 2014 - 09:17 AM, said: Now that iv tuned in the Active system enough to pizz off neighbors, im satisfied, and can now move on to the little things in life like "Grills".

Now were talking about some serious research before buying, grill, smoker, both ? If I were you I would go for a smoker, think about it like this, smoking takes a long time, while your waiting you can kill some time like this :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-22:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-22:   :emotion-29:    

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3

Had a lady tell me once. You'd of got some if you would have just kept trying Told her she was a big girl and should know if she wanted to or not. I was not going to beg. After that I only had to mention it to her once. She know I would not ask again.

I could insert my fat lady joke here but i'd get my first warning points.

• Like 2

Morning Gents

First cup-0-joe going down easy w/Duggans, and it better be, because me Duggans just ran out !!!  Dam.

ALERT, ALERT, long weekend coming up, fully expect a "good news" Tarheel report by Monday evening :)

You going to Portland this month?  You be about to miss out for this month.

Maybe just a little coffee while it's cool.  Couldn't get to sleep at all last night.  I'm sure it hit me later and I'll be sleeping in the day.  AGAIN

My speaker buying is now dialed into one more set of EAW stacks this year, to be stored for the new house.

I have one year and three months to procure our retirement abode, the search has already started. Nevada outback.

Now that iv tuned in the Active system enough to pizz off neighbors, im satisfied, and can now move on to the little things in life like "Grills".

When the wife and i come up that way we will be going to Bandon, to party.

http://kalamazoogourmet.com/products/hybrid-fire-grill/

• Like 1

For my fellow retirees who have thrown away their calendars it's Saturday and a long holiday weekend for you other guys.

Have a coffee date on Oak Island with a girl originally from Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  Man she has an accent....talks slower than I do....but her photos are good.  She asked me if I am a hippie.  I should have told her no but my bud dtel is!

Check in with your holiday plans when you can........

Happy 51st birthday to tnr :emotion-46: :emotion-51:  :emotion-19:  

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 3

• Moderators
Tarheel, on 30 Aug 2014 - 07:02 AM, said: Have a coffee date on Oak Island with a girl originally from Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Man she has an accent....talks slower than I do....but her photos are good. She asked me if I am a hippie. I should have told her no but my bud dtel is!

:o

Hope it work out well, should have told her that, whatever helps at this stage. :D

Happy Birthday Tnr, 51 didn't realize you were old ! :P

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

• Moderators
JL Sargent, on 30 Aug 2014 - 10:17 AM, said:

Tarheel, everytime you go out on one of these dates take a quick phone picture and we'll help you decide which one is right for you. It's the least we all can do to help out being forum brothers and all.

Great idea, they may think it's a little weird but we don't care :o  

• Like 1

• Moderators

Good morning Gents!  Thanks for the Birthday greetings!  On the 3rd cup of  :emotion-44:   Looks like rain off & on in these parts most of the weekend.

Looking at your avatar, if that were a pine tree, the puppy would be stuck there. :(

• Like 1

Good morning Gents!  Thanks for the Birthday greetings!  On the 3rd cup of  :emotion-44:   Looks like rain off & on in these parts most of the weekend.

Looking at your avatar, if that were a pine tree, the puppy would be stuck there. :(

Funny you said that.  Just opened a card and it showed a couple dogs looking at another dog stuck to a fire hydrant while hosing on it, and said 'Wow, and I thought getting your tongue stuck to metal was bad'. 

• Like 2

Hey Chuck--if you see your lady friend again and she wants to know if you’re a hippie ...

​I buy stuff from this place called The Hippie Shop.  I recently had stuff delivered to my office. I’m one of those guys that has to open something immediately upon receipt…so i did (clothes and a wallet).  In the bottom of the box were two peace sign lollipops.  Gave one to this gal at work and told her, “I shop at The Hippie Shop, so  i can't guarantee that these aren’t laced with something.”  She smiled and said, “we can only hope.”  So order something online and you’ll get some peace sign lollipops---they’re good ice breakers.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2