Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

That's very thoughtful or you to hold off until the weekend for us poor un-retired bastids.  It's only Thursday, but is TNF an acceptable excuse?

Here's another great BM recipe...

BloodyMaryDHIdaho_zpsb59eaef4.jpg

Tomato juice, Zing Zang, worcestershire, horseradish, pickle juice, pepperoncini juice, stuffed olives, pearl onions, beef stick, celery, asparagus, bacon salt rim, celery salt, salt, pepper, burger w , cheese, bacon, pickle, shrimp,lemon/lime slice, pepperoncinis, Tabasco and Cilanto vodka, and of course a   :emotion-22: on the side.   :P 

Been buying Hot & Spicy V8 in cans for the last few years.  Convenient (1 can makes 2 BM's) and way less sodium then the ridiculously high off the shelf Bloody Mary Mixes.  I can't drink that crap anymore.  The other big improvement was going with a squeezed lemon slice instead of a lime slice, but just personal preference.  In Cheesehead WI land they typically add a large cheese stick.

• Like 4

Tomato juice, Zing Zang, worcestershire, horseradish, pickle juice, pepperoncini juice, stuffed olives, pearl onions, beef stick, celery, asparagus, bacon salt rim, celery salt, salt, pepper, burger w , cheese, bacon, pickle, shrimp,lemon/lime slice, pepperoncinis, Tabasco and Cilanto vodka, and of course a on the side.

OK, Zing Zang, what the heck is that???

I don't think I could make a drink with a grocery cart full of ingredients like that.  It sounds interesting though.  It has a whole lot going on.

• Like 1

Tomato juice, Zing Zang, worcestershire, horseradish, pickle juice, pepperoncini juice, stuffed olives, pearl onions, beef stick, celery, asparagus, bacon salt rim, celery salt, salt, pepper, burger w , cheese, bacon, pickle, shrimp,lemon/lime slice, pepperoncinis, Tabasco and Cilanto vodka, and of course a on the side.

OK, Zing Zang, what the heck is that???

I don't think I could make a drink with a grocery cart full of ingredients like that.  It sounds interesting though.  It has a whole lot going on.

Walla, Walla, bing bang....

• Like 2

• Moderators

as long as he doesn’t go to the local women’s prison and volunteer for the conjugal visit program.  Doubt that would happen though--Chuck’s a dating machine. Good for you brother.

Women's prison, don't sound like a bad idea but I know it's not going to look like the picture I have in my head, only in the movies. :(  

He is a dating machine, hope he finds what will make him happy.

Hey, how do you know about the prison thing, :o  :ph34r: if nothing else make it a federal prison, might be a better chance of living through it ? :lol:

• Like 1

Hey, how do you know about the prison thing
 one of the coast guard units i was at shared property with a federal prison. i had to drive through the prison gate every morning to get to work.  one day as i was leaving, the guard asked me to open my trunk because they were one prisoner short on the afternoon count.  
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Never thought about them sharing property but there both federal so it makes sense. Good idea to check the trunk, you sure wouldn't want to get home and find an escaped prisoner in the trunk.

What kind of boat did you go on the most when working, the Coast Guard has some cool boats and ships ? The rescue helicopters do some amazing things in weather you wouldn't think they would even fly in.

• Like 1