Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Christmas came early since LF goes home tomorrow.....

Jake got a new bed and a large bone.

Great dog, nice bed, awesome toasty fire . . . but Charlie Brown wants his skeletal Christmas tree back. ;-) Edited by Rhetor
  • Like 6

Just dropped LF off  at Wilmington's air port for her flight to Wheeling.  It's quiet here already. 

Jake finally figured what he is supposed to do with his new bed.  Christmas morning I will be grilling him a pound of beef stew for his big meal.

Got a Christmas party to go to tonight.  Nothing much after that till LF gets back.  Need to catch up with guitar practice and to figure out how this little plug in for the computer works.  Joe sent me some high resolution music if I can figure it out.  My dropbox tries to load it but says no photos or videos.  I am pretty  illiterate with this stuff.

Its looking like Christmas lunch at the Irish restaurant unless I get a last minute offer.

BTW I heard Boxx is giving away all his equipment!  Some guy he is!

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 4

Tarheel, that is one fine looking instrument.
The current PS-14 with cutaway and electronics is a bit over $9k. Some brands with that kind of inlay tend to look too flashy for my tastes, but the Taylors look really good. Intonation is always superb on them, too.

Must resist the temptation...

Bruce

• Like 3

Quick Depot run for a few paint items

Painting the EAW stacks :emotion-21: , being behind the screen stacks, they are in excellent shape, just scuffs everywhere.

This morning i cleaned them up w/simple green, could not figure out where the massive amount of spattered bugs came from, then i remembered the drive back from LA, they are 7' high, four feet wide, caught a lot of Bugs on the back side of one of them.

Time to pretty them up a little, will not look as good as stacked Scallas IMHO, but well worth the "Going Pro" adventure.

No matter what i spend on this system from here out, it's pocket change compared to what it cost to get here :lol:  

• Like 7