Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Morning all, Chocolate chip pancakes for the boys and wife, eggs and french toast with cinnamon and Raw Honey for me, 2nd cup O Coffee ground brewed and in the cup, What to do Now ??

Earl keep the rubber side down my friend, We expect and update with pics once you get home and a listening impression on the new goodies :D

• Like 5

Breakfast out, windy, 60, and sunny here.  Just got back with Jake from the dog park.....lots of dogs there.

LF returns tomorrow :)  

Learning the guitar is still way slow :mellow:  

Guys we all need to be thinking of some other gear for Earl to buy....poor guy stuck with that entry level system :o

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 6

As they say in the dialect of extreme northern Germany, "Moin, Moin!"

On the third cup of some hazelnut stuff.

Excited for you, Earl! Safe travels! Can't hardly wait for pics and to hear if you get the pre too.

Joe, do you do in home breakfast prep? I mean come over to my house and make that same breakfast!

Hoping everyone has a great start to Monday.

Billy

• Like 5

Monday, Monday around Denver metro means more snow, at least this week. No real complaints, though, since it fills our reservoirs which supply our water. Thank God and the auto mfg'ers for 4WD. Not much happening today ... 2 appointments canceled due to weather ... and I'm good with that. Baxter is sacked out on the sofa and pretty much looks like Jake, except for his indoor location. It's time for some creative goofing off! Check back in a while.......

• Like 4

Streaming a little Spotify to see if that will get my lazy a$$ moving.

What are you using as a DAC or have I overlooked it?

No DAC Carl.  Just straight from lap top to the Blueberry.  Is that a problem?  Don't know much about this so tell me if I have it wrong.  

• Like 2