Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Looks like we've lost our banana theme ... so sad. 'Where have all the bananas gone, long time passing....' (In keeping with the new '60's/hippie theme).

Steve ... been thinking nice things about you, but I'm very shy about expressing myself. Will have to work on that.

Happy Saturday gang.

• Like 6

Morning Gang

38 and all roof tops are white and frozen, no snow, just the freeze.

I'ii give the wife another 30 Min before reveille.

Coffee perfect, The Duggans is seeing to that.

Swapmeet, CornDog/Three mile walk planned ;)

List of meterials of swapmeet goods.

Current hobby on the bench requires few parts, as well as Mr Crow that is on it's way :emotion-21:

No more talk of Hippies:

I had a good year and a half run at 14, from surfing to building Tim Learys Tabbing machines.

Then one day, Dad dropped me at the front door of a Military Acd  = Life Over as i knew it  :ohmy:   

Ah'ha - see the wife is up.

post-57941-0-25700000-1449330726_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 5

Morning all....

Just chillin at the house watching some DVR shows.... me and wife call it efficient tv watching....just blaze over the commercials.....

Yea....I had some hair in my teen years...way down my back and it would hang all in my face... I was a "cool cat" for sure.....lol lol

In high school I went to a vo-tech school for welding.....one day my hair caught on fire...it didn't blaze up just singed up a good bit.....smelled really bad....so I got it cut...just the burned ends....

Up until last year my grandson had some super long hair.....I loved it...my daughter would brade it...it looked sooooooo cool. My wife would pull it back into one poney tail and put hair ties all in it...we called it the hair whip..

I'll get the BOSS to post some pic's of it...... He got it all cut off last year....like a buzz cut....the kids were making fun of him in school...calling him a girl....it would upset him..

His hair was sooooo long that we donated it to Locks of Love.....yea cool stuff....

Chuck...the BOSS might get us back on the banana thing??? I think she's getting ready to post something....

BigStewMan......here's love at ya my man......

Have a great day all....

MKP :-)

• Like 3

• Moderators
You are indeed blessed.

Yes Steve is blessed, as many people here including me.

isn’t it about time to say nice things about me?

Well you don't sweat much for a fat boy :)

That's funny but it should be skinny boy.....................with a funny hat who hangs out with musicians  :P  :D

Edited by dtel
  • Like 5

Looks like we've lost our banana theme ... so sad. 'Where have all the bananas gone, long time passing....' (In keeping with the new '60's/hippie theme).

It would appear that theme has split.

Happy Saturday!

Yesterday playing Legos (well duplos) with my three year old, he picks up his Lego superman and out of the blue says "Dad, I found Superman, but I don't want to be like Superman, I want to be like you."

If you need us, we're at the car dealership picking out whatever he wants. ;-)

• Like 6

You are indeed blessed.

Yes Steve is blessed, as many people here including me.

isn’t it about time to say nice things about me?

Well you don't sweat much for a fat boy :)

That's funny but it should be skinny boy.....................with a funny hat who hangs out with musicians  :P  :D

Steve knows I'm kidding....he's one of my favorites :emotion-21:  :P

• Like 5

Yea....I had some hair in my teen years...way down my back and it would hang all in my face... I was a "cool cat" for sure.....lol lol In high school I went to a vo-tech school for welding.....one day my hair caught on fire...it didn't blaze up just singed up a good bit.....smelled really bad....so I got it cut...just the burned ends....

At a party back when, was lihting a guy's *** for him when I accidentally lit his hair. Real forgiving guy,lol...He just evened up the other side and grew it back. Never bothered me for a light afterward(?) Yes, it smells atrocious :)

• Like 3

Chuck, I couldn't find the 99% isopropyl alcohol.  I picked up some 91% last night.  Do you think 91% is acceptable to use on the RTR tape heads and just distilled water on the rollers?  Anyone else have any input?

Yes, welcome MKP's Boss!  I have some catching up to do here.  

Edited by tnr
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Yea....I had some hair in my teen years...way down my back and it would hang all in my face... I was a "cool cat" for sure.....lol lol In high school I went to a vo-tech school for welding.....one day my hair caught on fire...it didn't blaze up just singed up a good bit.....smelled really bad....so I got it cut...just the burned ends....

At a party back when, was lihting a guy's *** for him when I accidentally lit his hair. Real forgiving guy,lol...He just evened up the other side and grew it back. Never bothered me for a light afterward(?) Yes, it smells atrocious :)

What no way, ok never mind I can beleave it, hippies will try anything once, or a bunch.  :unsure::blush:

post-9700-0-17420000-1449337632_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel
  • Like 5

• Moderators

him when I accidentally lit his hair. Real forgiving guy,lol...He just evened up the other side and grew it back. Never bothered me for a light afterward(?) Yes, it smells atrocious :)Yea....I had some hair in my teen years...way down my back and it would hang all in my face... I was a "cool cat" for sure.....lol lol In high school I went to a vo-tech school for welding.....one day my hair caught on fire...it didn't blaze up just singed up a good bit.....smelled really bad....so I got it cut...just the burned ends....

Ok my computer is going crazy.............

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Maby it's the keyboard ?

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Apparently it just me, no surprise ...................sorry  :(

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2