Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good evening gang....

That doggie tool carrier is SO cute, I love it :0)

Mark, let us know if those rains really come....

Meanwhile, in the Longfellow Theatre, enjoying a new concert from the Keith Emerson Band synced here via Skype with Pezz, MA. to RI. Wonderful 5.1 audio and performance, a show LIVE from Moscow !image_155.jpeg

• Like 8

Cold and misty morning, I heard a warning borne in the air

About an age of power where no one had an hour to spare,

Where the seeds have withered, silent children shivered, in the cold

Now their faces captured in the lenses of the jackals for gold.

I'll be there, I'll be there, I will be there.....

• Like 7

The garage was torn apart again.

e3f29ca56fc00d8f416d7536f4c6d640.jpg

This was a ball that once set in motion, didn't stop. Working on a plan to organize and make it easier to do some wood working.

Gary i love those sconces. I need you to come and help with interior design on my music hall.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 8

happy Sunday morning. Can't sleep late today for some reason. Just had my green cold brew coffee with a heaping teaspoon of coco powder and a tablespoon of freshly ground raw cocoa nibs. That makes my coffee of the day for me. Takes 24 hours for my cold brew, you can brew in 8 - 12 hours but a one day soak makes for a full body brew. The green coffee bean is an acquired taste for sure but it is good for you. The rest of the day I drink a pot or two of green tea. Will be working on a number of new digital and interconnect cables today. Best regards mj.

• Like 8

Good Sunday morning,

Unseasonably warm foggy morning in Southeast Michigan. Getting ready to partake of the first cup. Listening to "Traditional Christmas" music by way of Spotify from iPad Bluetoothed to Klipsch iGroove.

Plan to finish laying carpet in the basement and organize the home office. Perhaps some final gift shopping if the keyboard is not too crowded.

• Like 6

Morning gang

Storm could be coming, been years since iv seen one.

Winds @ 35Mph, Radar has rain moving through @9am.

Nothing like mid Texas though.

Shot down a 2X4 on driveway gate, that thing has ripped off the house twice in six years.

Antennas shall we say, are flexing :ph34r:

Time for a dash between the Cave and house, Coffee is waiting... :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

post-57941-0-99840000-1450020123_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 8

• Moderators

I hate to be like this but Duder there are laws in most states(including Omaha) about neglecting audio electronics. It's acceptable to allow dust and whatever to pile up on it IF it's a working shop set-up, it is NOT acceptable to just just stick it out there and play like it's fine, It's hard to even look at that picture  :sad:  

Sorry to have to be the one to say it but there are laws about things like this and I don't want to see you get in trouble. :ph34r:   :(  :P  :D

• Like 6

• Moderators

Time to go back to work, the bad thing about being retired is a Sunday is as unimportant as a Tuesday or any other day.

But the strange part is after many years of training a Friday still feels better than other days, it's all in your head ! :blink:    

• Like 3

I hate to be like this but Duder there are laws in most states(including Omaha) about neglecting audio electronics. It's acceptable to allow dust and whatever to pile up on it IF it's a working shop set-up, it is NOT acceptable to just just stick it out there and play like it's fine, It's hard to even look at that picture  :sad:  

Sorry to have to be the one to say it but there are laws about things like this and I don't want to see you get in trouble. :ph34r:   :(  :P  :D

A moderators job is never done.

• Like 4

Good morning coffee gang....

3 mugs of Starbucks 25 year anniversary blend...............breakfast done, kitchen cleaned, time to get onto the days chores...   With our warm weather, I figure I will power wash the two SUVs and suspension on mine, then coat with pure silicone for the winter season's road salting etc.   having done this since the truck was new over 3 years ago each year since, the black underside is still shiny black, very little rusting of the steel stuff including the spare tire rim underside hanging and ZERO on the factory tow hitch.. :)

Off to HD to pick up a new plug for the Eureka vac for the house, and some new 'vintage' LED FILAMENT bulbs for my neighbor's concrete post lamps...

Duder, those sconces were a special order some years ago...   I had another set, the originals that were a wrongly shipped order, I just kept them.   Perhaps you would like to see a photo of them, maybe it is something you would want ?   They are very similar....

Send me a PM if you want to get more info...

Off I go, enjoy the wet weather there Mark.....

More later...

......Gary  (ps. thanks for all the likes my friends ;) )

• Like 3

Morning gang....

moray james.....that is quite a coffee recipe.....I haven't changed coffee in 20+ years.....still the same Dukin Donuts whole bean.....I should try something new.....

Not much planed for the day....working on the 2nd cup....yea, Dunkin Donuts.......

Might finish stacking the fire wood.....it's 70+ today...let me put on my shorts and t-shirt to do that...

I might even put the snow blower on the tractor.....I guess it beats puting the blower on when it's freezing out....

It feels like spring out......hell this time last year I think we had snow....

Wishing all a great Sunday...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

What's up gang?  It's been warm and muggy all weekend, really nasty.  This morning seems like a small front is coming through as it's raining and the temperature is dropping.  Yesterday I put up the last piece of tile in the bathroom.  Halleluiah!  All the floors have been grouted but I still need to grout the shower.  This morning I put a few moldings on the floor but I'm at a bit of a stopping point as I don't want to start grouting and I don't have any wood filler.  Oh well, I can clean up a bit and watch kick off in an hour and a half.

post-13087-0-31560000-1450024518_thumb.j

• Like 4