Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Good evening all...Got Cranberry Wine pouring, Tunes going, snow on the ground and watching the deer out my back door. I love quiet days like this.

Cheers All :emotion-22: :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

Same here except for the Cranberry wine (sounds good), snow on the ground and deer in the yard.  :o  :D

Ok all i got was quiet  :lol:  but I was hanging out in the hammock listening to music, wish I had some cranberry wine with that  :)

My favorite "Breezy Hills Cranberry" Wish I could be there in an adjoining hammock

It was almost 89 today, 75 right now, going out there again right now to hang and listen, still no Cranberry wine but i will bring something to enhance the music. :)  

• Like 6

Good evening all...Got Cranberry Wine pouring, Tunes going, snow on the ground and watching the deer out my back door. I love quiet days like this.

Cheers All :emotion-22: :emotion-22: :emotion-22:

Same here except for the Cranberry wine (sounds good), snow on the ground and deer in the yard.  :o  :D

Ok all i got was quiet  :lol:  but I was hanging out in the hammock listening to music, wish I had some cranberry wine with that  :)

My favorite "Breezy Hills Cranberry" Wish I could be there in an adjoining hammock

It was almost 89 today, 75 right now, going out there again right now to hang and listen, still no Cranberry wine but i will bring something to enhance the music. :)  

Currently 32 here, Man if I could only hand you a glass of Cranberry Wine....

• Like 5

Mornin gang. Looking for a laid back day today ... really cold around these parts ... single digits so far. Got a fun project going restoring an old Singer Sewing Machine cabinet that belonged to my grandmother. Been moving it from place to place for years and held on to it for nostalgic reasons. Need to make it pretty and presentable again.I found an instruction manual in the inside part which is dated 1929. Definitely deserves a new life.

Cheers folks. :)

• Like 7

Good morning gang!

Thanks Duder!  Someone else has JUST acquired that same lamp!  (He knows who he is   ;) )

Ok, enjoying a 3rd mug of Starbuck's MEDIUM Colombia coffee, and it is really nice, I could never have guessed it to be SB !  I added some organic egg nog to it (usually always had black, but the last mug I usually add something to change it up a bit)...

I have a brand new bit of keyboard gear that I am programing and I will take a photo shortly and post...

Enjoy the morning....although......foggy and cool/damp day here in the NE.

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 6

Near 80 already.....a few azaleas and some Clematis blooming :wacko:

Lunch out and maybe a bike ride afterwards.

Enjoying your photos.......keep them coming.

Jake....sleeping behind the Boxwoods in the cool dirt says Woof to Bandit and Baxter. 

Can the Panthers remain undefeated?  We will see in a few hours :ph34r:

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 7

• Moderators

Heading out to get Starbucks for Susie and I, decaf latte with coconut milk and a simple cafe americano, black for me.

Then off to one of the 2 giant box home improvement stores to price one of those Phantom screens that slides from left to right outside the door and rolls back up inside a pocket.

Then I have to work on getting my computer set up as a music server this week.

• Like 7

Near 80 already.....a few azaleas and some Clematis blooming :wacko:

Chuck, that is so unfair when we are facing the frozen tundra. On the other hand, ski conditions in Colorado are fabulous if you wanna take a little trip with Jake. :P

Baxter sends woofs back to Jake and all others who are into woofs.

• Like 6