Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

You boys and girls have been busy while I was away.....3 pages to catch up :wacko:  The great carrot caper was the hot topic it seems.

Happy New Years CC&C buds......its been a good year.

A little get together with friends for some good luck food (not carrots) today.  Jake enjoying left over prime rib.  The whole table of eight contributed there scraps.  Happy dog.

I hope 2016 will bring only good things to you all.......and as always......

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 7

New Year’s Reflections

Looking back on the months gone by,

As a new year starts and an old one ends,

We contemplate what brought us joy,

And we think of our loved ones and our friends.

Recalling all the happy times,

Remembering how they enriched our lives,

We reflect upon who really counts,

As the fresh and bright new year arrives.

And when I/we ponder those who do,

I/we immediately think of you.

Thanks for being one of the reasons I'll/We'll have a Happy New Year!

You are a great deck of cards! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

• Like 6

Happy new year morning gang

Plans/sleep/ALL drinking thrown off a Tad last night.

Was called @11Pm, Pub owner, was looking for a couple who had NOT been drinkin to preform "Ridehome" with car service.

Well what the hell, Erin and i took care of Five, i drive them home erin follows, i let them into their house and then put their keys in their mailbox. no one has called asking where their keys are as of yet, i told them call the Pub in the morning for location of keys. :emotion-21:

@3am we had ONE drink, Mounties were everywhere.

Will see how things went sunday, appt w/salsaman @ pub.

One thing about driving someone home that must be "Noted"

Upon getting into one guy/gals truck, Pot Pipes in ashtray, weed all over the truck, truck bed full of Bud Cans, id would have had one-hella time explaining my way out of that if getting stopped :o :o :o

Other than that, good morning forum :wacko2::emotion-44: :emotion-44:

post-57941-0-35560000-1451661315_thumb.j

• Like 7

Two cups down, collecting thoughts of the day.

Costco Polish sounds good, maybe it will be a "Light Traffic" day with everyone recovering this morning ?

Outta the Duggans, Day two, need to fix that  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:  :emotion-21:

34 and that is ALL the weather we have.

post-57941-0-92480000-1451662763_thumb.p

• Like 5

Happy new year morning gang

Plans/sleep/ALL drinking thrown off a Tad last night.

Was called @11Pm, Pub owner, was looking for a couple who had NOT been drinkin to preform "Ridehome" with car service.

Well what the hell, Erin and i took care of Five, i drive them home erin follows, i let them into their house and then put their keys in their mailbox. no one has called asking where their keys are as of yet, i told them call the Pub in the morning for location of keys. :emotion-21:

@3am we had ONE drink, Mounties were everywhere.

Will see how things went sunday, appt w/salsaman @ pub.

One thing about driving someone home that must be "Noted"

Upon getting into one guy/gals truck, Pot Pipes in ashtray, weed all over the truck, truck bed full of Bud Cans, id would have had one-hella time explaining my way out of that if getting stopped :o :o :o

Other than that, good morning forum :wacko2::emotion-44: :emotion-44:

You're a good man Mark.

I heard there were a few checkpoints around here, not sure how many were caught.

Have a great year everybody…..a fresh start!

• Like 4

Morning yet again gang

Wife is up and agrees with the plan of the day.

Told her i was updating the forum on our evening, first thing she ask was, did you tell-em about the "Pill Bottle(s)"?

OH YEAH, forgot about that.

Upon climbing out of the "Party (WeeD) Truck" a pill bottle "Empty" follows me out of the truck.

The gods must have been smiling on me last night, can you imagain stepping out for a sobrity check point????? :o:lol:

• Like 5

Was up at 7... wife wanted to hit up sales at one of the higher end stores at the mall. What a rush! Not as bad as what i've seen on the news about WallyWorld Black Friday stampede.

Soooo... she picked up a dozen handbags at a quarter of the full price, wallets, etc. We can sell these off to family in the Philippines and make a little profit, hehe.

This os why she's pule se extra 12 hr shifts.

Bruce

• Like 2

Morning gang......a happy 2016 to ya all.....

I see my wife has been here this morning while I was still sleeping.....was up late watching tv.....

Soooo the plan for the day is, were picking up a KLF-C7 that I found on the CL last night. The ad was less than an hour old. E-mailed my man and he got right back to me. We have to drive through DC.... I hate DC.......but it looks good and for $150 I think it's a good deal.

I don't really have a HT set-up......got a older Yamaha 5.1 reciever. I use my Forte's for the front and got some small bs center. It's not even a center channel speaker it some book shelf speaker with a 4" woofer. Should be a good up grade.

Maybe I'll get some rear speakers this year.......when I get some rear's I'll up grade the reciever....

Well just spoke to the guy....told him I'll be there around two....should be good to go...

Starting off the new year getting a KLF-C7 for $150...... seems to be starting good.....

Check-in later.....

MKP :-)

• Like 4

I see my wife has been here this morning while I was still sleeping.....was up late watching tv.....

Soooo the plan for the day is, were picking up a KLF-C7 that I found on the CL last night. The ad was less than an hour old. E-mailed my man and he got right back to me. We have to drive through DC.... I hate DC.......but it looks good and for $150 I think it's a good deal.

I don't really have a HT set-up......got a older Yamaha 5.1 reciever. I use my Forte's for the front and got some small bs center. It's not even a center channel speaker it some book shelf speaker with a 4" woofer. Should be a good up grade.

Maybe I'll get some rear speakers this year.......when I get some rear's I'll up grade the reciever....

Well just spoke to the guy....told him I'll be there around two....should be good to go...

Starting off the new year getting a KLF-C7 for $150...... seems to be starting good.....

Check-in later.....

Told the kids ROAD TRIP! Gotta break them in early!

• Like 2

Check-in later.....

Since you will be in the neighborhood stop by thebes place in Reston, Va. and pick up his nice Cornwalls for $650.

• Like 4

Check-in later.....

Since you will be in the neighborhood stop by thebes place in Reston, Va. and pick up his nice Cornwalls for $650.

Ya know I thought about that.... If we didn't have the grand kids might have done that... Iv'e already owned Cornwalls...Ya know he was lucky to get those K-horns.... cuz I was on that ad with-in the hour and the wife said lets get em.... But I really don't have the room.... well I could have made room.. but then I saw thebes was on them.... it made me happy they were going to a forum member :lol:

Gotta Roll...

• Like 5