Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Gang

Sat the 2ed, had to check.

Belly STILL queasy, a smiggin of food poisoning ?, im thinkin :o

Coffee/Cream seems to feel pretty good.

Thinkin about the Pub blackeyed Beans and little Mini hotdogs, they were warm and just above room temp

now that i think about it :mellow:

Wife is feeling the same :blush:

NOW by god everything is open again :excl:

The wife unit and i will be making a farm food suppy run to one of the farmers today.

Something iv NOT shared, but will now.

This old guy should be DEAD! and he is well aware of it.

Brand new Volvo 18 wheeler, he made a Reno run day after xmas.

Coming back he blacked out, up near Blue Canyon, 70 MPH. (Hwy80) dry but 5' of snow on the sides of the freeway.

Someone saw him veer off through a guard rail and down 160' canyon. trees stopped truck (many trees).

His leg hurts a bit and his face looks like a bar fight, but he is alive and feisty.

Hands are frost bitten a little.

sooo, we will be stocking him with Food/Alc today :blush2:  

post-57941-0-53080000-1451749326_thumb.j

• Like 9

Hey gang ..looks like everyone had a reasonably safe New Year's .... ours was spent serving up food for some folks and beating the rush by getting home early ...old people are like that. Had all the excitement (and then some) I could take back in the olden days.  Doing a dinner and movie night for some friends this evening on the HT.

Happy 2016 to all!!

• Like 5

Blacking out not a good thing, especially behind the wheel of a big rig.

Yeah, his brother and i were chatting last summer and he said Rob was going in for test(s) to figure out why he blacks out sometimes.

And hell yeah, why in the FK he is driving at all blows me away.

If there is one thing iv learned from the farm, they do what they want  :emotion-41: 

• Like 5

Just got on from the DC road trip....picked up my new KLF-C7..... Looks nice for the money

MKP ... I think you're gonna like that speaker as long as you have a good sonic match with the rest of the speakers. We have an all-KLF home theater including the C7 and it has been great. And ... that was a very good price based on what I've seen. Enjoy.

• Like 6

Morning/afternoon gang......

Working on the 2nd cup.....not too much going on.......

Thinking about pulling all the gear off the audio console/table......the new center in just sitting on top one of the Adcom's......I just can't keep like that..... Yea it's time pull it all off....dust everything.....re-do the cables.......and rearrange all my gear......

It took me some time to set-up the KLF center......the BOSS had to pull up a You-tube video on how to use my avr...lol lol.....never really been into HT.....

The tree is also on it's way out today......it's been blocking my view of my Wall-O-Klipsch.....I'm done wit all this Christmas stuff in the house.....till next year....

Check-in later.....good day to all...

MKP :-)

• Like 6

I hear ya Mark on getting back to normal. I love Christmas and all the decorations, but I like it when the house is back to normal also. My wife has to rearrange some of the furniture, I get a little nervous when tables and stuff are being moved around the speakers. I'm always there to help though. She actually does a great job rearranging the decor to suit the season.

I bought a new wood entertainment center a few months ago, it's nice, but it's also sealed. I have a new pre-amp to install, but the wood cabinet is too heavy to move, now I'm thinking I wish I had a component rack instead. Oh well….I'll figure it out.

• Like 4

I gave up half & half about 4 months ago.  Been drinking coffee black.  Slept in and finding black coffee is getting boring today.  Just added a shot of Christian Brother's brandy.  Much better.  Now maybe I can finish the pot!   :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

• Like 6

Good afternoon everyone..........good to hear he is ok Mark....  What a wild and crazy bunch over there !!  On your feeling better.......well, I noticed you do indulge in very rich foods  ;) !

Todd, I hope you will join me and Pezz this evening over in RTM.   Is it time to unveil the AHBB 3rd album tonight?  We'll be with you on that should you decide...   See you there hopefully, around 8PM eastern....

......Gary

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 6

Good afternoon Gang

Raincheck on the entire day.

Sent the wife & Kid out for the day.

Trying to be kind to my Belly, Bagel, Haggen-Daz, coffee.

If i can just make it through the day without attacking that Carrot cake, i'll be doing just fine  :rolleyes:

Alright, back to watching three movies at the same time...........

post-57941-0-86840000-1451767718_thumb.j

• Like 6

Enjoying hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows received in gift basket from little bro and his bride,

Went down real well as we watched Spartans defeat Minnesota, you know the short pants Spartans.

Oh no. This damn iPad is spilling the hot chocolate.

post-6832-0-45200000-1451772785_thumb.jp

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 5

Enjoying hot chocolate with homemade marshmallows received in gift basket from little bro and his bride,

Went down real well as we watched Spartans defeat Minnesota, you know the short pants Spartans.

Hummmm, Hot Chocolate, have not had that for awile, think i'll try that.

• Like 5

Hummmm, Hot Chocolate, have not had that for awile, think i'll try that.

That or pickle juice 

• Like 4

Afternoon Gang---again

Was getting a nice lil Nap in, awake to Banging, more Banging, WTF?

Get my slippers on and hear the wife next door yelling at her young husband, FELL BETTER YET?

WELL ? GO AHEAD, HIT IT AGAIN, Wham/Bam, every "Hit" sounded a little different.

I look over the fence, guy is beating the Chit out his lawnmower w/5Lb sledge :o :o

Ah, The Burbs

Hummm, Hot Choclate....hummm

post-57941-0-73600000-1451774070_thumb.j

• Like 7

Afternoon Gang---again

Was getting a nice lil Nap in, awake to Banging, more Banging, WTF?

Get my slippers on and hear the wife next door yelling at her young husband, FELL BETTER YET?

WELL ? GO AHEAD, HIT IT AGAIN, Wham/Bam, every "Hit" sounded a little different.

I look over the fence, guy is beating the Chit out his lawnmower w/5Lb sledge :o :o

Ah, The Burbs

Hummm, Hot Choclate....hummm

Damn Mark.....you really needed a video of that......would have been great to see that....

Still working on cleaning up the house/audio gear.....man the dust is awful.....the Dyson is on it...

MKP :-)

• Like 5