Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Evening gang

Up from Nap. man, nothing really to do but hobbies and im quite busy.

Bank, realestate people, cold and snowy up Reno way, tried to tell these realstate people you are going to starve

if you are waiting on me buying into anything before March.

It's winter, go hibernate or something, i'll be up in March dammit.

In other news, every time i open the Reffer im starin g at those Pickled Eggs, told to the wife Dam, im tryin one.

She a Month Min.

I say now.

Guess what i had?  An Egg, just an egg, no pickle flavor, dam good egg though.

post-57941-0-37480000-1452232909_thumb.j

post-57941-0-88360000-1452232903_thumb.j

• Like 6

Morning gang......

Yup...it's Friday.....just another day.....

Tomorrow I'm taking my old old Sony cd player to this audio repair shop....this is the 2nd time in 20+ years I needed it worked on. This unt cost me almost $900 back in the early 90's... it's the ES-801...it has the all aluminum plater and the wood sides. This thing weighs almost 20 lbs....it's a solid old unit.

I hope my man can fix?? As these units get older parts become a issue... I know I could get another cd player cheaper than the money I might be putting in it....but I love the vintage look this unit has...well wish me luck...

Not as cold as it has been....but still my cats are cold....there in the "Clam" this morning....

Stoney & Boney say hi....

Check-in later....

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-38200000-1452264436_thumb.j

post-58704-0-41400000-1452264455_thumb.j

• Like 8

Good Friday morning gang

36 and Nippy, im tellin ya for a Calif boy this is BS.

A little more "water from the sky" is on the way, not enough.

"EL Nina" is letting us down.

Carl will be a partyin animal for Sat.

Have fun, or that goes without saying :emotion-19::emotion-21:

PowerBall looks to be interesting

Eveyone have their tickys ?

In other news, Daughter is coming home from thy Cruise ship job, seems she fell out of her bunk.

Cracked jaw, major bruising, requiring surgry, so home she comes :ohmy:

post-57941-0-20440000-1452267043_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 7

Mornin' all. Not much cooking out here except a few inches of snow. Just enough to screw up rush hour for the non-retirees like Better Half Unit. My biggest burden is brushing a little snow off the satellite unit for better TV reception. Life is so hard!!

Congrats Carl ... have a great day with the family. MKP.......good luck getting that CDP fixed.

Back later. Happy Friday.

• Like 5

Hey Mark ...sorry to hear about your daughter's accident. It's always tough when your kid gets hurt, no matter how old they are. I know you'll take good care of her.

Naw, sailors life, half the time i came back to my first ship i was on, i was carried.

She will be fine.

My hats off the the On-Board Doc, for knowing when to say When.......

• Like 7

Thanks all.  Just made a run to the grocery and liquor stores.  Guess which bill was higher??? B)

There should be 10 or 12 here for lunch.  I made a big pot of sauce and meatballs last night,  Throw in some spaghetti, salad and a couple bottles of chianti and we have lunch.  We'll have the rehearsal tonight followed by the rehearsal $$dinner$$ where I get to buy dinner for 40 or 50 of my closest friends ;).  The high light of the day will probably be the card game after that.  Good times my friends, good times indeed.

• Like 7

• Moderators
In other news, Daughter is coming home from thy Cruise ship job, seems she fell out of her bunk. Cracked jaw, major bruising, requiring surgry, so home she comes

Sounds like good and bad news at the same time, hope she recovers well, glad it wasn't worse. 

• Like 5

• Moderators

happy fabulous friday!  

congrats carl!  enjoy your family!   :)

enjoy your time with your daughter, mark.  love and home = the best medicine!   :)

That's cat is enough to scare other cats, I have to ask.........is that a hairless cat or did it get shaved ? I know it sounds crazy but it does have makeup on so it's a reasonable question considering MKP is around.  :o  :D

Kind of looks like an Aunt I have  :o

• Like 4

Thanks all.  Just made a run to the grocery and liquor stores.  Guess which bill was higher??? B)

There should be 10 or 12 here for lunch.  I made a big pot of sauce and meatballs last night,  Throw in some spaghetti, salad and a couple bottles of chianti and we have lunch.  We'll have the rehearsal tonight followed by the rehearsal $$dinner$$ where I get to buy dinner for 40 or 50 of my closest friends ;).  The high light of the day will probably be the card game after that.  Good times my friends, good times indeed.

Yea but will there be any music playing? :) He-Haw, have a great time Carl.

• Like 4