Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

Cheers, and very impressive!  This thread has now topped 15,000 posts and I believe it may now be right on the heels of the "right this minute" thread as the second longest active thread.  :emotion-21:

• Like 6

Cocktails and cigar for tonight.  Gonna have to build a fire outside and enjoy these.  I've been off martinis lately and on a bourbon kick.  I really like Weller 12 but it's almost impossible to find.  This should do nicely.

Damn Carl I haven't drank in 25 years.....god damn that looks good.....

MKP :-)

• Like 1

Supposed to be 67 today here in SE Michigan, 68 in November . . . or were you referring to the temp?

On my first cup of Cadillac Premium Columbian after returning from a business convention in Nashville. More about that later when not using iPad.

• Like 5

Why do you guys insist on telling me about your nice, balmy springlike weather?? Jeez. :D Colorado just got its winter back with up to a foot of snow predicted in our area. On the other hand, it's a great time for you to escape all that nasty humidity and come out here for some world class skiing. Yup.

Have a great rest of your Sunday folks and cheers.

• Like 9