Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornonig Gang

Wednesday eh?

Coffee is tasting mighty fine, Duggans flavor enhanced.

Will be spending the morning in Jerry shop, equalizing electrical load.

Few years back i slammed more outlets in that shop then any shop in my lifetime.

Everytime i see Jerry he complains , "The Breaker(s)" they blow 5 times a day! :ohmy:

I explain to Jerry, you cannot plug-in a 1800 watt heater for EVERY employee! :ohmy:  get a Dam industrial heater man!(Gas).

On the Second Cup, will need a third.

I will take a few Pics of Jerrys working shop today, it will make you-all feel better about you're working conditions and or Garage.

The Halloween product(s) he produces are one of a kind, he could use a shop 4 times the size.

Farmers new scope/rings/ammo are in so a farm run is in order

Off to find that third cup...... :emotion-44: :emotion-44: :emotion-44:

post-57941-0-43700000-1454510699_thumb.p

• Like 6

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words, guys. Tomorrow's the day. Will let you know how the surgery went as soon as I'm able to.

I get to distract myself today with a faulty hose on the back of our washing machine today. Stupid thing can't make a tight enough connection and probably needs replacing.

Snowstorm has passed and the major roads and interstates are pretty clear.

Cheers to everyone.

• Like 7

Morning/Afternoon gang.....

1st... Chuck, good vibes coming your way my man....get those damn stones OUT..... never had em but I know they can drop you to your knees. My dad had em some twenty years ago.... my dad is like alittle Iron Man....I tell he is one tough SOB.... I had to almost carry him out of the house and take him to the hospital... we didn't know what was wrong with him...it was stones.... Anyway good luck my friend...

Well me and the BOSS got alittle breakfast at McDonalds this morning...it was good, got the Muffin mmmmm.....then we stopped by the autoparts store to pick up some parts and we had to "mess" with our parts guy....

dtel..... I got what ya need..... Rodent Tape....yea it's such a problem that Honda now stocks this tape... you wrap it on lines and wires that get chewed up... those damn rodents can cause some big $$$$$ issues...

I had one customer that kept having the evap lines chewed up by rodents... the last time they chewed the high pressure fuel line.... each time she came in I would wrap the line I replaced. I ended wrapping every line/hose I had access to...so far so good...

Last month I had a Lexus towed in with fuel pumping out of it...yup chewed high pressure hose...

Anyway good luck with your rodent battle....I think you might have something bigger than mice...

Ok gang....wishing all a great day....

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-01180000-1454519886_thumb.j

• Like 8

Is the tape a deterrent or poison?

I think it's a deterrent....I've had the one customer back in the shop and I keep an eye on the evap lines/hoses... I could see one time were those little basterds had been chewing on the wrap...but it wasn't much... I just think it tasts bad to them...hey if it kills em....great.... lol lol

MKP :-)

• Like 6

• Moderators
dtel..... I got what ya need..... Rodent Tape....yea it's such a problem that Honda now stocks this tape... you wrap it on lines and wires that get chewed up... those damn rodents can cause some big $$$$$ issues... I had one customer that kept having the evap lines chewed up by rodents... the last time they chewed the high pressure fuel line.... each time she came in I would wrap the line I replaced. I ended wrapping every line/hose I had access to...so far so good... Last month I had a Lexus towed in with fuel pumping out of it...yup chewed high pressure hose... Anyway good luck with your rodent battle....I think you might have something bigger than mice...

True it's not mice it's squirrels, the nest was way to big for mice, when I went to put the metal flexible conduit on the speaker wires I found the nest, The Heresy's tilt on an angle toward the bar area and the squirrels made a nest behind one speaker. I cleaned it out and left some rat poison anyway, they even had 1/4" deep marks chewed in the rear of the speaker.   

Just so happens there is a special on Natgeo about squirrels called Super Squirrel, the are very smart, I told the wife I'm in trouble   :unsure:  but they love peanut butter so I may mix up some "bait" for them. 

Edited by dtel
  • Like 7

I've mentioned it here before but Squirrels have chewed through my trucks fuel line and all 3 wires to my cam position sensor. What a pain in the ***!

Chuck, how are you doing buddy? I had a lithotripsy procedure myself a few years back for a 10mm stone.

Edited by JL Sargent
  • Like 6

I've mentioned it here before but Squirrels have chewed through my trucks fuel line and all 3 wires to my cam position sensor. What a pain in the ***!

Chuck, how are you doing buddy? I had a lithotripsy procedure myself a few years back for a 10mm stone.

Hey JL. Doing ok ...just discomfort from the damn thing now. Hope the cure ain't worse. Will know more after tomorrow. Thanks for the concern.

Chuck

• Like 6

• Moderators
Hey JL. Doing ok ...just discomfort from the damn thing now. Hope the cure ain't worse. Will know more after tomorrow.

Glad that's all, that can be expected, so it sounds like your on the road to recovery, probably be over in a couple of days.  :emotion-21:  

• Like 4

• Moderators

Oh and squirrels have eaten our outdoor furniture and the center cap on the tractors steering wheel.

You need to buy things that don't taste like nuts.

Now I'm afraid to fall asleep out in the hammock, not looking to have anymore kids but damm. :mellow:  

• Like 5