Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Right Steve........6:30 for the game here in NC and I'm off to a party.  Alas....it's one of those days you much rather stay home warm and dry.  We're having a nor easter with flooding and strong winds :wacko:   My friend from LA who was going with me just cancelled.  

Thanks for the photos Gary!

Glad you are feeling better Chuck cause our Panthers are looking for some horse meat :o  Tell Baxter Jake says woof.

Good story MKP.

• Like 7

Your welcome Chuck.....I LOVE that programing and well worth the $160 a year season ticket!.....

Good late afternoon everyone........just a quick check in, catchup and such.

Seems everyone is in fine spirits, this is GOOD......enjoy the game for those that are going to watch it  :emotion-19:  :emotion-22:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-44:   :emotion-21:

.......Gary

PS.  I have some really exciting news to share with you all, as everything is comfirmed and I can announce it now........wait for it.......!

• Like 8

......Thank you for that Steve, it really IS incredible and I will assemble my thoughts and try not to write too much at a time.   Kind of break it up a bit...     I will have the news later in the week for you all  ^_^

Enjoy your evening my friends.........I'll check in during the week...

.........Gary

• Like 7

Happy Sunday guys. Thanks for all the good wishes. Just gonna take it easy today and watch the game on the HT with Better Half Unit and Baxter. No one in the media thinks we can win, but stranger things have happened. Just ask Brady. :D We'll see.

Have a great day and cheers.

Was that Bronco's SB win was some good medicine Chuck?

• Like 6

Congrats on the win Chuck!

The Panthers sucked :(  The perfect storm of errors and stage fright.  But the Broncos out played them.....no question.

Gary....congrats on winning the Powerball.....I know you'll share :)

Finally some sunshine :)

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 8

Morning gang.....

Another Monday....another week of work, bring it on!! Looks like I got a light week so far.....but that can change real quick......the phone starts ringing and by the end of the day I might have a full book....it's crazy....we'll see.....

Looks like we are gonna get some snow tonight and tomorrow.....nothing crazy....looks like Boston is in for it...

Well 2nd cup about done....gotta roll out and get the work done. I want to get home and finish vacuuming the house with the new Shark. I like vacuuming. Not that the BOSS tells me to do it....I just like it....it's fun...

OK.....wishing all a great day.....

MKP :-)

• Like 9

Happy Sunday guys. Thanks for all the good wishes. Just gonna take it easy today and watch the game on the HT with Better Half Unit and Baxter. No one in the media thinks we can win, but stranger things have happened. Just ask Brady. :D We'll see.

Have a great day and cheers.

Was that Bronco's SB win was some good medicine Chuck?

That game was great medicine for me and probably all of Denver, if not all of Colorado. The celebration will continue out here for at least the next few  days.

Thanks for the comment JL. Chuck .. Baxter sends a sympathetic woof back to Jake. The Panthers are a fine team and will be back.

Monday cheers guys. :P

• Like 7

I won't say much because i'm in a crappy mood...my first words aloud at work today were "i hate this place!"  It's getting harder and harder to keep my mouth shut. Guess it's about time to figure out how much they will pay me to stop coming to work.  Union won't give us details unless we submit an Intent to Retire form (another stupid rule because the form is non-binding).

Gone two days last week and there are a million things to do--including stuff from the Department Head which I disagree with. 

6:29 this morning and it was already 74 degrees. 

Hope you all have a good day. 

Rant over.

• Like 8

Morning gang

Woke up a little late here, I should be collecting my winnings from an Indian.

Cram a couple cups down and ill hit the road.

Cannot wait to see what we won, final score or just a quarter? cause we got both.

NO favored team, the number(s) just came up on the last score, longest three or four min of our life's

NOT wanting that score to change!!!!

• Like 7