Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning gang.....

Another Monday....another week of work, bring it on!! Looks like I got a light week so far.....but that can change real quick......the phone starts ringing and by the end of the day I might have a full book....it's crazy....we'll see.....

Looks like we are gonna get some snow tonight and tomorrow.....nothing crazy....looks like Boston is in for it...

Well 2nd cup about done....gotta roll out and get the work done. I want to get home and finish vacuuming the house with the new Shark. I like vacuuming. Not that the BOSS tells me to do it....I just like it....it's fun...

OK.....wishing all a great day.....

MKP :-)

can i 'like' this a MILLION times??????   :wub:

• Like 8

Afternoon gang

Total pool(s)$2300+change after taxs.

Good way to start a Monday.

70s next 5 days.

Been on the Bay for two hours shoppin for hobby parts.

Just remembered I need that Pc powersupply also......back to shopping.

I miss not having pictures, but im taking NO chance with this POS windows 8 Machine :ph34r:

• Like 8

Afternoon gang

70s next 5 days.

I miss not having pictures, but im taking NO chance with this POS windows 8 Machine :ph34r:

I have great luck with Silverstone power supplies, my machines run overclocked and are on 24/7 @ 100 % always running Folding at home for cancer & Alzheimer's research for Stanford University. <Link>

My oldest machine is well over 10 years old and still running, Good power supplies cost a bit more but in the long run will save you money not destroying parts or buying new ones every 3-5 years.

• Like 3

Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it. :emotion-21:

That is awesome, I love it!

i found it rather gross...which is hard to do because once upon a time i was a sailor.  

Everybody burps and farts.  Gross ? Maybe if we were stuck in a car with broken window cranks. :emotion-41:

• Like 5

Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it. :emotion-21:

That is awesome, I love it!

i found it rather gross...which is hard to do because once upon a time i was a sailor.  

Everybody burps and farts.  Gross ? Maybe if we were stuck in a car with broken window cranks. :emotion-41:

i’ve been in that car!

• Like 6

Woke up to just enough snow to dress the trees in winter finery. This has been a mild winter in Southeast Michigan, the new San Diego of the Midwest.

Enjoying a cup of Folgers Colombian while listening to Norah Jones in balanced mode on Pono player using Klipsch IEMs. Reading about tonight's clash between Spartans and Boilermakers in West Lafayette.

post-6832-0-76400000-1455023133_thumb.jp

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 7

Morning all.....

Yes the snow is falling again.....should be getting about 5" or so.....nothing like the last storm...

Me and the BOSS just chillin drinking some coffee. We'll leave for the shop later....it'll be there when we get there....should be some 40° tomorrow and the snow should be gone. I don't think I'll even take the blower out.

I should get a fire started so the cats can stay warm.....the two that have little fur like the fire....

Wishing all a good day....

post-58704-0-34840000-1455029155_thumb.j

post-58704-0-79080000-1455029171_thumb.j

post-58704-0-47640000-1455029192_thumb.j

• Like 8

Afternoon gang

70s next 5 days.

I have great luck with Silverstone power supplies, my machines run overclocked and are on 24/7 @ 100 % always running Folding at home for cancer & Alzheimer's research for Stanford University. <Link>

My oldest machine is well over 10 years old and still running, Good power supplies cost a bit more but in the long run will save you money not destroying parts or buying new ones every 3-5 years.

Thermaltake is what Fry's carries over the years, $60 bucks for 700W, with online discount, $30 bucks out the door.

I have a stash of PS, but they changed connectors a few years back.

As long as this is THE only problem, im good with it.

• Like 6

Morning all.....

Yes the snow is falling again.....should be getting about 5" or so.....nothing like the last storm...

Me and the BOSS just chillin drinking some coffee. We'll leave for the shop later....it'll be there when we get there....should be some 40° tomorrow and the snow should be gone. I don't think I'll even take the blower out.

I should get a fire started so the cats can stay warm.....the two that have little fur like the fire....

Wishing all a good day....

70s for this week and more next week here.

Skeeters be-a-breedin, and I get a flyby in the cave once or twice a day :o

• Like 6

Good "Burrito" Morning gang

70s and Skeeters.

Fry's and Costco, Now THAT is a good day :emotion-21:  

It's been two years+ since I visited Fry's, they are only 10 Min from here, but I shop on-line for better deals.

Fry's will be an hour just seeing what is new, and you got to know that means trouble....... :ph34r2:

• Like 9

Hey gang, happy Tuesday. Denver is essentially 'closed' today for Super Bowl parades and up to 1M people jamming downtown, at least according to local media. Think I'll celebrate in spirit and supervise the guy installing new floor in the laundry room ... a sign of old age, perhaps??

Recovery seems to be going ok ...back at the B-3 learning some new-to-me old tunes.

Enjoy the day and many cheers.

• Like 8

Good "Burrito" Morning gang

70s and Skeeters.

Fry's and Costco, Now THAT is a good day :emotion-21:  

It's been two years+ since I visited Fry's, they are only 10 Min from here, but I shop on-line for better deals.

Fry's will be an hour just seeing what is new, and you got to know that means trouble....... :ph34r2:

Shopping at Fry's is almost as bad as going to a old school audio store, i could spend hours just checking stuff out.

About Thermaltake, i don't recall ever owning anything made by them so i cannot comment,

Seasonic is another good brand for power supplies.

The trick is to make sure you have plenty of available power, once you start to stress out the power supply it wavers and creates ripple not to mention the extra heat.

Hope everything works out for the best.

• Like 5