Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

MKP, did you put rings and bearings in that boat anchor yet?

Get it right Carl, a boat anchor is a big block Chevy!

I used to own an original 427 Chevy Hi-Perf block that I was going to chain to my bumper with a sign that said "Boat Anchor" just to piss people off at car shows that only have small blocks ;)

Rog

• Like 2

MKP, did you put rings and bearings in that boat anchor yet?

OMG LMAO......

Carl you sound just like one of my old service mang. He would always "rag" on me..... yea we got along really good.....

No.....gonna pull the bottom end off this afternoon....if it looks good it going back together....

It'll be good the Honda Gods are with me.....

MKP :-)

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 2

Well..... my youngest daughter just rolled to the shop....she's all upset....looks like she's going to brake up with her boy friend...

Looks like she's moving back to the crib.....it's OK by me....me and The BOSS didn't like him a whole lot..

It will help fix that void you have been feeling ;)

Rog

• Like 2

Well..... my youngest daughter just rolled to the shop....she's all upset....looks like she's going to brake up with her boy friend...

Looks like she's moving back to the crib.....it's OK by me....me and The BOSS didn't like him a whole lot..

Thats ok, especially if hes an @$$. Hope she she moves on without issues.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Is everyone else experiencing really odd weather? I know a few on here are from the midwest. It was 66 Sunday, then 52 yesterday, now it's 38 and going  down to 24 tonight, rain, sleet and snow later today. I know the old saying…."if you don't like Indiana weather, hang around it will change"

that quote is a rip off on Ohio weather :)Roger
And KC weather I might add. I would guess many other locals as well.70's here Sat, Sun, Moday; 40's today, 60's remainder of week. A very easy winter so far. Hopefully we sneak through March with no ice/wet, heavy snows and we are good to go. April's usually very nice with a few hiccups along the way. Then May with enough confidence in the weather to bike down to Hope.
Man, that's a lot of pedaling! ;)Roger

Big, strong legs. Just pace yourself.

• Like 3

Is everyone else experiencing really odd weather? I know a few on here are from the midwest. It was 66 Sunday, then 52 yesterday, now it's 38 and going  down to 24 tonight, rain, sleet and snow later today. I know the old saying…."if you don't like Indiana weather, hang around it will change"

that quote is a rip off on Ohio weather :)Roger
And KC weather I might add. I would guess many other locals as well.70's here Sat, Sun, Moday; 40's today, 60's remainder of week. A very easy winter so far. Hopefully we sneak through March with no ice/wet, heavy snows and we are good to go. April's usually very nice with a few hiccups along the way. Then May with enough confidence in the weather to bike down to Hope.
Man, that's a lot of pedaling! ;)Roger

Big, strong legs. Just pace yourself.

No thanks!

I'm not 20 any more, I'd rather take my V-Max ;)

Roger

• Like 2

I'd rather take my V-Max

I remember when that bike came out in 1985 and I was 22 years old. I wanted one bad in 1985 but I'm over it now LOL. I ride a HD Tour Glide these days. Not quite the takeoff. :)

I'm kind of an idiot,

I dumped an additional $27,000 in modifications to a bike I couldn't possibly sell for $10,000, but I like it.....for short trips only :)

Roger

• Like 2

I'm kind of an idiot,

Well, your avatar name is "twistedcrankcammer" ya know. You should have a Vmax.

I added ported heads, aftermarket flat slide 39mm carbs via V-Gas intake, a set of pipes, a braced and chromed 3 inch over swing arm with 3 inch over chrome moly drive shaft, a set of billet rims, 200 rear tire vs: 150 stock, nitrous and an air shifter, plus all aftermarket retardable ignition, with hotter coils, bigger charging system and 8.5mm MSD wires for starters :)

• Like 3

I'm kind of an idiot,

I added ported heads, aftermarket flat slide 39mm carbs via V-Gas intake, a set of pipes, a braced and chromed 3 inch over swing arm with 3 inch over chrome moly drive shaft, a set of billet rims, 200 rear tire vs: 150 stock, nitrous and an air shifter, plus all aftermarket retardable ignition, with hotter coils, bigger charging system and 8.5mm MSD wires for starters :)

No chain kit? 

• Like 4

I'm kind of an idiot,

No chain kit?

Next to no performance gain for that kind of coin.

If I dumped any more money in it would be to build a big bore and or turbo engine :)

Roger

• Like 3

Sometimes I'm still tempted a little when I see an older 80s Vmax in the sub $2K range. Another one I wanted was that KZ1000. Never got one though.

I did own 600, 1200, 1300, 1600cc bikes. I'm on my 10th scooter right now. Probably should be my last too. :)

• Like 3