Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Sorry to hear that Steve. Was it an accidental death? Good vibes sent your way.

Yes what happened, very sorry to hear this.

Better enjoy everyday, no one knows when it's there last.

• Like 5

No idea what happened--just an email from the boss saying it happened.

Sorry to hear that Steve. Was it an accidental death? Good vibes sent your way.

Yes what happened, very sorry to hear this.

Better enjoy everyday, no one knows when it's there last.

• Like 4

I'm also really liking the push to open drawers and doors.  On another front, my flooring for the next project shipped today :wacko:

which is whose?

what the? the picture didn't come with the text. I meant which sink is yours and which is your better half's

Edited by babadono
  • Like 4

Everything has REVIEWS now days.

Well at those prices on some of those things a review is needed, I have a small yeti cup the lowball and the wife has the larger one but there is no way i will pay $300+ for an icechest, do not use one where I would need ice to last days, and I'm cheap. 

I did etch yeti my lowball cup but also put my initials on the back so if I'm around Klipsch people it will not disappear. :unsure: It works great for coffee or and adult drinks. 

Check these out Rtic coolers

Guy at work swears by them but then again he is a Marine.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 4

• Moderators
Check these out Rtic coolers

I like those better, and the price is half that of the yeti, the ice chest looks like it's made better. 

Wish we would have found them before we bought ours, the lowball cup is half the price of  the yeti and it comes with the lid which is separate for the yeti.

Thanks for the link

• Like 4

Mark, food looks awesome! Seems like it might have been mentioned a few pages back, but how did you almost lose that thumb?

I rolled a truck on the Baltimore beltway..... I was all drunk and "highed" up......

My index finger was ground away....the thumb was ripped off....my middle finger middle joint is fused and my ring finger end joint is fused.....

They put the thumb back on....but it also is fused...

Oh and the truck I rolled was a really nice 71 Ford Bronco.... it "was" nice..... Just glad I'm not 6' under

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-86380000-1458784512_thumb.j

post-58704-0-01740000-1458784534_thumb.j

post-58704-0-38180000-1458784550_thumb.j

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 9

I had phantom feelings of my index finger for years....also the skin felt "funny" for quite some time.

It's been like this now over half my life...so this is just the way it is..... it bothers me sometimes when it's cold out... but other than that it's all good.

Over the years I've broken the fuse in the thumb twice and the fuse on my ring finger once...Let me tell ya...that shitt hurts......

MKP :-)

• Like 6

• Moderators
Hey ya gotta laugh it's funny......

Not really funny but not as big a deal as if your luck was not as good that day, you are lucky to be alive, it could have also been much worse physically and had to deal with much more since that day. 

I guess the only thing to laugh about is you got a second chance to get old, a good thing. 

• Like 5