Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Watch out for trucks, Steve... and tacos....

That's the truth, and ketchup.

For a while there I thought they stopped selling ketchup in California and Del Taco closed and Steve bolted for the next closest state with those essentials.  :P

Edited by dtel
  • Like 6

Morning all...

Really glad you heard from BSM Carl.... The best to BSM :D ......

Thanks for the pics of your cats and the Chinchilla. The BOSS and I have always had cats... Not that we dislike dogs... we love dogs... but dogs take more work than cats...imho... With as much time that we are out of the house I don't think it's fair to the dog......

Well I'm glad yesterday is over...... The BOSS had to have a "lady" procedure done at the hospital yesterday. We had to be at the hospital at 5:30 am yesterday. I was up at 3:00 am with all kinds of thought in my head. She had to put under for the procedure.. So yea I was concerned... But hey all is good :emotion-21: 

So yesterday I was jumping through my A$$ all day. Got a crazy amount of work that dropped off over the weekend. Alot of unscheduled work... man I got em stacked up... a few weeks ago I was saying "where's all the work?"  I got this week and next week booked... OH Yea...

OK gang two cups coffee :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:  is done...... gotta roll.... check in later...

MKP :-)

• Like 9

• Moderators

Yeah Steve will look kinda sheepish when he returns.....neglecting us for so long :o

After seeing a pic of Steve i don't know if he could even do the sheepish look, not well at least.  :lol:

Just glad your OK BSM.  :)

• Like 4

Happy Tuesday All!  Got a new couch for the theater room, pretty happy about that - I can no longer feel the frame of the front of the couch pressing against the back of my thigh while watching a movie, this is a plus! 

Three cupper day!  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

Happy Healing Boss!

• Like 8

Looking at a few of these posts, i seem to be more popular when i’m not around.

Well, i’m not dead and not hiding from the law.  I’m not always happy, so sometimes i keep to myself.

I’ve not been doing anything.  I plugged in my Strat yesterday for the first time in a long while. That was fun.  Grandson spent the last three days in the hospital -- doctors never figured out what was wrong; but, he started getting better today and they sent him home.  he was able to drink 6 oz of fluid and a little bit of food without vomiting, so that was a huge improvement. He’s been home a few hours. I’ll go buy him a gift and take it over to him tomorrow. Was unable to visit him in the hospital because they had him in isolation just in case. 

• Like 9

^^^ YO my coastie buddy ^^^^ glad to see you but we can talk behind your back better when you are incognito :) :) :)

Go ahead and talk...i’ll take out my hearing aids.

Belay that mate, I'll do 'er to ye face in Hope.

• Like 7

• Moderators

The BOSS had to have a "lady" procedure done at the hospital yesterday.

Oh boy, best wishes to the Boss Lady!

Yes hope your feeling a little better Boss.  :emotion-21:

• Like 9

• Moderators
Happy Tuesday All!  Got a new couch for the theater room, pretty happy about that - I can no longer feel the frame of the front of the couch pressing against the back of my thigh while watching a movie, this is a plus!   

Very nice, probably be so much more comfortable you will fall asleep.    

• Like 6