Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
 I plugged in my Strat yesterday for the first time in a long while. That was fun.  

Sounds like you should do that more often, I can't play but it looks like it would be fun.

Good luck with the Grandson, sounds like he's past the worst part.

• Like 8

Get well Boss and Steve's grandson!  Welcome back Steve :D     

Last bit of carpet to be cut, rolled up, and taped.  Getting replacement window estimate today.  Yard service to start as well.  All at LF's new place.  Clear coat applied to epoxy floor in the garage this morning.  Man you can see the $$$$$ flying out the door :mellow:

Trying to figure out this low energy and stamina thing.  Usually bushed after 2 hours of non stop activity.  Anyone else with this problem?   If so how are you treating the situation?  More chocolate doughnuts :o  BTW.....I'm old as dirt(67).

Hi ho hi ho.....off to work I go.  LF is off to Costco for a lot of protein for my diet which started today :wacko:   

• Like 7

Mornin' folks. Gonna be a good day to goof off and get outdoors.

Steve ... welcome back and hope your grandson is feeling better.

Chuck ...dietary supplements may help but I'm not too far behind you and I gotta say this getting older schitt is not for sissies. Don't have anywhere near the energy I used to have. Maybe get it checked out with the Doc.

Have a good day guys and cheers.

• Like 7

Thanks Chuck....I am taking my own concoction of supplements.  B12, B complex, Niacin, vinegar and water, baby aspirin.  Have gained 10 pounds so it may be the fact I'm carrying around an extra bowling ball :wacko:  Maybe Low T?  Chronic fatigue syndrome? 

• Like 6

Ahhhhhhhh my friends it's "Hump day" again ;)

Thanks to all for the good vibes sent our way... The BOSS is "OK" 

Unfortunately we were back at the hospital again last night. Nothing to do with The BOSS....it's mom again :( she's up and down....it seems lately it's more down.....it is what it is..... and the icing on the cake my daughter that looks after mom is big time sick...she can hardly get out of bed... Oh Yea all kinds of shitt....but were "OK" just keeps the good vibes coming :emotion-21:

Good to see ya post BSM....

OK I gotta get some stuff done... check in later.... 

MKP :-)

• Like 7

Usually bushed after 2 hours of non stop activity

Sounds like this is where retired folk take naps.  Put on some tunes, have a cup of coffee and a 15 min power nap.  You will wake up feeling refreshed and ready for round 2.

• Like 7

Good to see ya post BSM....

Thanks.  Trying to break out of my shell. Got several PMs from forum folks, checking on me. Got a thank you email from one of Brian May’s assistants (she said he was deep into tour rehearsal mode) but, even hearing from her was a kind gesture. Helped my mood. Way too much to do at work—that’s why I’m on the forum.  Actually, it’s 11:03 so time for a Del Taco run.

• Like 7