Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good morning,

Started the day by breaking the carafe to our vintage Joe D model Mr. Coffee.  Time to get Bunns in gear and replace it.  Thinking Bunn.  Several days ago there were discussions of various Bunn models.  When was that?

It starts around here:

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/148141-cables-coffee-and-cocktails/page-848#entry2010280

• Like 3

Pulled the trigger on Bunn A10 from Amazon with delivery Sunday. Fortunately, we can tough it out with the pour-over system our older son gave us. We're too lazy and impatient to use it daily, plus it makes only 2 real cups at a time, but we can make do until Sunday. It does brew tasty coffee.

• Like 3

Morning and happy Friday to all....

Grandkids just got on the bus......and I gotta roll..... To much shitt going.... Do I dare say that I'm "too" busy at the shop.... and with The BOSS only being there two day out of the week it's really hard. She stays up at moms and takes all the calls for the shop. Then she will tex me to call her so we can work out the schedule....or if I have to call someone.

The BOSS's mom seems to be going down hill..... she has almost stopped eating and drinking. She doesn't know what food is.... it's at the point were I don't think she knows who anybody is....

Hey look....again not trying to bring anybody down....just keep sending those good vibes our way....

If we did not cancell the trip to Hope last month....we would have cancelled this week.... that's how bad it's gotten in such a short time...

OK....rolling out....check in later....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Pulled the trigger on Bunn A10 from Amazon with delivery Sunday. Fortunately, we can tough it out with the pour-over system our older son gave us. We're too lazy and impatient to use it daily, plus it makes only 2 real cups at a time, but we can make do until Sunday. It does brew tasty coffee.

You should have got it from Target.com.  Big savings.  Thought I had posted that.  If you don't like Target, then that's a whole 'nother issue.

• Like 3

You should have got it from Target.com.  Big savings.  Thought I had posted that.  If you don't like Target, then that's a whole 'nother issue.

Carl-

That was then, this is now.  I saw your post and checked Target.com.  They don't have what I wanted.  Everything was more expensive and no Sunday delivery.

• Like 3

Morning and happy Friday to all....

Grandkids just got on the bus......and I gotta roll..... To much shitt going.... Do I dare say that I'm "too" busy at the shop.... and with The BOSS only being there two day out of the week it's really hard. She stays up at moms and takes all the calls for the shop. Then she will tex me to call her so we can work out the schedule....or if I have to call someone.

The BOSS's mom seems to be going down hill..... she has almost stopped eating and drinking. She doesn't know what food is.... it's at the point were I don't think she knows who anybody is....

Hey look....again not trying to bring anybody down....just keep sending those good vibes our way....

If we did not cancell the trip to Hope last month....we would have cancelled this week.... that's how bad it's gotten in such a short time...

OK....rolling out....check in later....

MKP :-)

More prayers and good vibes to you, Boss and your family, Mark. Please take care and keep us posted.

Chuck

• Like 5

Trying to figure out this low energy and stamina thing.  Usually bushed after 2 hours of non stop activity.   

may want to get some bloodwork done.  low iron can drag you down.  

Glad to hear from you Boss lady, hope your feeling better.

spank you! (kind of slang in our house for 'thank you')  all of you!  lol

• Like 5

had mom back in the er.  everything checked out, so it must be  a virus.  these trips are getting smoother, and the staff is getting nicer.  everyone is so shocked to see mom with family that loves her and doesn't leave her.  they said it is customary that families just drop them off.  when someone bends over mom to do something, she always reaches up and rubs them.  and they always melt.

we now have home health care: nurse for vitals, bather & physical therapy.  makes everything easier. everyone is surprised when they come in because we have mom SET UP.  it is very validating.  even my daughter is happy that they are coming to help.

mom is hanging in as are we, and we have a handle on the resources and have to make fewer demands, and can now pleasantly request.

i guess i have "arrived."  lol

have a good day.  and hang in there.   :)

• Like 7