Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

very sorry to hear about the rough times Mark.  Keep remembering the good times--although not able to express it, maybe she is too.

i know i am still new around here -but i really did miss you.  i look forward to your comments.  :)

mom sleeps most of the time in the last 2+ days.  i have been wondering if dad is calling for her.  they were inseparable.  it is difficult, but it comforts me to think that he is with her in her sleep.

:wub:  

• Like 5

Pulled the trigger on Bunn A10 from Amazon with delivery Sunday. Fortunately, we can tough it out with the pour-over system our older son gave us. We're too lazy and impatient to use it daily, plus it makes only 2 real cups at a time, but we can make do until Sunday. It does brew tasty coffee.

I have had many Bunn's. Once you start using them it's hard to buy anything else. Tip: Only Bunn filters work. They are bigger, and normal filters overflow and grinds get in your coffee.

• Like 4

very sorry to hear about the rough times Mark.  Keep remembering the good times--although not able to express it, maybe she is too.

i know i am still new around here -but i really did miss you.  i look forward to your comments.  :)

Thank you for saying that.  Although, while you’re at the doctor, i’m sure he can give you something to fix that :D generally people are asking me to remain silent.  for instance, i guess i’m supposed to be paying attention at work meetings instead of telling the boss that he looks just like Prince Harry.  In my defense .... he does.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 5

i guess i’m supposed to be paying attention at work meetings instead of telling the boss that he looks just like Prince Harry.  In my defense .... he does.

prince harry is kinda hott...lol  

• Like 4

i guess i’m supposed to be paying attention at work meetings instead of telling the boss that he looks just like Prince Harry.  In my defense .... he does.

prince harry is kinda hott...lol  

:o...... :P..... :o  

• Like 3

OK, I signed up. Do we all want to meet before the rally or just hang out every man for himself?

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 5

I was considering going to Cleveland for the convention just to enjoy the spectacle and it looks like my instincts were correct.

Just think, a week from now the Hope crew will be partying down heavy at the gathering.  I'll drink to that!

• Like 4

Hi all - been away for a bit. Sometimes life just gets in the way. I will be in Hope, so look forward to meeting some of you face to face. I may even throw on an apron and cook ya'll up a batch of something good. I need this get away to help offset some of my real life.

• Like 6