Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I haven't posted a picture here in a while so here is one for you. This is Diva Audio gear; 2A3 amplifier and 12AX7 preamp with separate power supply. A friend was cleaning out for his move and came across these that he had forgotten about. He gave them to me for previous favors I have done for him. Gotta love karma.

diva_audio2.jpg

• Like 7

OK, I signed up. Do we all want to meet before the rally or just hang out every man for himself?

I would absolutely do this...I mean what the hell, you only live once "at least in this life as we know it"

• Like 4

I was considering going to Cleveland for the convention just to enjoy the spectacle and it looks like my instincts were correct.

Just think, a week from now the Hope crew will be partying down heavy at the gathering.  I'll drink to that!

Sadly, they found a mass in mom's brain yesterday and she was taken to Cleveland Clinic this afternoon. It looks like my plans for Providence have been changed to some time in the city of the burning lake. I plan on keeping most of my clothes on, but if I get a wild hair all you folks that have no idea what I look like will never know. wvu80 will know, but I trust his discretion. 

• Like 5

Mustang sorry to hear about your mom, hope all is well.

I de5to have a drink this evening that a friend recommended.

53bf33784dcba0d0fdd968d2d5fbb529.jpg

I dont know if i am crazy about it. Maybe ill stick witb two gingers and ginger ale, and straight Jameson.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Edited by The Dude
  • Like 5

Good morning,

It's a rainy Saturday morning in Southeast MI.

Thinking of you and your mom MG. Be strong for her and yourself.

Even with Sunday delivery of my new Bunn, coffee must be brewed the hard way today and tomorrow morning. The results are quite good, but too much DIY and delayed gratification first thing in the morning.

post-6832-0-28280000-1463225032_thumb.jp

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 4

Well a little excitement at the LF's house yesterday.  My helper was vacumning where the carpet pad had been and stirred up some dust causing the smoke alarms to go off.  The security system was still active but security did not have the new telephone number to call so a fire truck and 3 fireman responded :wacko:

Hoping this Saturday morning finds all on the mend.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 5

I was considering going to Cleveland for the convention just to enjoy the spectacle and it looks like my instincts were correct.

Just think, a week from now the Hope crew will be partying down heavy at the gathering.  I'll drink to that!

Sadly, they found a mass in mom's brain yesterday and she was taken to Cleveland Clinic this afternoon. It looks like my plans for Providence have been changed to some time in the city of the burning lake. I plan on keeping most of my clothes on, but if I get a wild hair all you folks that have no idea what I look like will never know. wvu80 will know, but I trust his discretion. 

Sorry for your news.  She's seeing some of the best up there. 

• Like 5

Hey folks, Happy Saturday.

Mustang and MKP Boss ... hang in there and prayers coming your way. I've been there too. As tough as these situations can be, I found that it's also a gift to be present for an ailing parent. I think you're doing all the right things and will never regret it.

Have a good day, all. Cheers.

• Like 6