Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning all.  First, my condolences to all that will not be in Hope.  I have a feeling it will be epic (no pun intended).  I thought about finding and bringing an old Bose 901 and giving it to the most outrageous forum member of the weekend.  A prestigious award such as this should have the appropriate name as well.  The winning forum member will receive the first "Beeker Award".   If it's anything like last year, we won't need to vote on it, it'll be unanimous.

• Like 7

Hey Carl....Earl has 901s.  Maybe he will lend them to you.

Epoxy floor completed in LF's garage and walls, ceiling, and trim painted.  Looks spiffy.  Kitchen demo starts tomorrow and some cabinets will be reinstalled in the garage.....including granite counter tops.

Two little girls rode by on bicycles and yelled "hey lady that's moving in that house".  Cute.

Thanks for the note Pete.....wish I could make it to Rodney's.  Next year for sure.  That gives me another year to get even more awesome :mellow:

Mayorga beans from Costco are the bomb.  Try it and if you don't like it I'll send you a used toaster :D

Speaking of toasters where is oldtimer?

• Like 5

Happy Tuesday guys. Not a lot to report ....just another rainy day to wait out while the grass grows and laughs at us. The new mower is gonna be put to the test.

Sad to say that I will be Hope-less this year but looking forward to your reports. Make sure the new Beeker award goes to a deserving individual. It will undoubtedly become a prestigious honor for years to come.

Will try to check back in a bit ....cheers.

• Like 4

Speaking of toasters where is oldtimer?

Researching my next toaster, perhaps to be installed in the oldtimer room in the Texarkana Regional Music Heritage center.

Today is baby back Tuesday, a couple of racks in the smoker as we speak.

• Like 5

Morning all.  First, my condolences to all that will not be in Hope.  I have a feeling it will be epic (no pun intended).  I thought about finding and bringing an old Bose 901 and giving it to the most outrageous forum member of the weekend.  A prestigious award such as this should have the appropriate name as well.  The winning forum member will receive the first "Beeker Award".   If it's anything like last year, we won't need to vote on it, it'll be unanimous.

I wish I could be there. It should be quite a weekend.

• Like 5