Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Tried out the hamstring injury yesterday by taking a bike ride and washing the Jakemiester.  A little sore today even though I slept 10 hours last night.  The LF wanted to ride our bikes between showers but we got caught in a downpour.  I'm sure the passing passengers were laughing :mellow:   Later took Jake for a short walk and got wet again :wacko:   Tropical storm Bonnie is a sneaky little storm.  May rain each day for the rest of the week :(

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  I don't think I recall more patriotism locally and on FB post......that's a good thing :emotion-21:

• Like 7

Hey gang .... hope everyone had a good extended weekend. We did with bbq's, yard stuff and some friends. Looks like my trusty (?) old Pathfinder has a problem so today will be devoted to getting it in the shop. Mark .... you're not dropping by Denver today by any chance, are you?

Have a good one.

• Like 4

Greetings from St Louis! Here for a whirlwind work trip, coffee was a staple on the plane.

That key cleaner takes me right back to chemistry class... It didn't clean my keys that well, but did bring life to my hair. Hope you're all well! Enjoy the rest of the week!

• Like 6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MKP!!!! I LOVE YOUR BIRTHDAY SHIRT!!!

Ah jeez!! Looks more like his birthday suit!

Happy Birthday, Mark, if it's true. (Hope you're not using this pic to launch a modeling career!!)

Cheers...........

• Like 4