Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
(Hope you're not using this pic to launch a modeling career!!)

That would be one way to keep him at home  :lol:

Happy birthday dude, be happy you woke up today, it could be alot worse.  :mellow:

• Like 5

Greetings from St Louis! Here for a whirlwind work trip, coffee was a staple on the plane.

That key cleaner takes me right back to chemistry class... It didn't clean my keys that well, but did bring life to my hair. Hope you're all well! Enjoy the rest of the week!

Enjoy your stay in the lower 48.

I'll bet it's quite a bit warmer down here right now.

Great city to watch a baseball game!

• Like 5

Greetings from St Louis! Here for a whirlwind work trip, coffee was a staple on the plane.

That key cleaner takes me right back to chemistry class... It didn't clean my keys that well, but did bring life to my hair. Hope you're all well! Enjoy the rest of the week!

Enjoy your stay in the lower 48.

I'll bet it's quite a bit warmer down here right now.

Great city to watch a baseball game!

No kidding on the baseball! but alas the birds are out of town right now and I head home tomorrow.

• Like 6

Evening gang...

Man........... we got in from the shop around 10:00 ........ super long crazy day..... and last night was about the same.... I guess I got what I wished for a few weeks ago... I needed work.... well I got it :blink:

Yes....... It was my B-day today..... I don't know why it didn't show up???? I saw The BOSS took care of it..... 

Well it's about 12:00 and I should get some rest........... Cuz I am old now :lol:  and The BOSS has me stacked up tomorrow........... I need to ask her for a raise...... She keeps trying to pay me with carrots :o

Check-in tomorrow.....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Here in S.E. TX, there's nothing but rain going on.  Streets are flooded and flash flood warnings are everywhere.  We've had 7.2" of rain here at work already TODAY and it's still coming down.

Stay safe my never met friend.

• Like 3

Here in S.E. TX, there's nothing but rain going on.  Streets are flooded and flash flood warnings are everywhere.  We've had 7.2" of rain here at work already TODAY and it's still coming down.

Stay safe my never met friend.

Will do.  The rain finally stopped.  We got 7.87" today where I work.  Rain is predicted for the next 2 or 3 days as well.

• Like 1

Morning gang......

Getting ready for 2nd cup and that will be for the road.... Got to get to the shop.... The BOSS and I have been working late all week, till like 10:00 every night. We have so much work in the shop......it's nuts........... and things just snow ball. 

We were planing a cookout this weekend for the "B" day :emotion-19: but it will be raining here all weekend also :mad: .......... So yea I'm just a tad pissed. Now we don't have the rain that you guys have down South... Man you guys are getting pounded.... My best to all you guys, be safe...

Gotta roll out..... Check-in later..... Wishing all a good Friday....

• Like 4

Man you guys are getting pounded

It's coming down sideways now.

Sorry to hear about your party getting rained out.  Maybe the BOSS will do a carrot dance to make you feel better.  Have a great weekend Mark and everyone else.

• Like 2

Daughter's 12th scheduled for a beach bon fire this evening. Wx guessers are clueless and who knows what will transpire. I am not looking forward to plan B with 20 of her BFFs let lose at our house if the rain comes back..

• Like 3

We were planing a cookout this weekend for the "B" day :emotion-19: but it will be raining here all weekend also :mad: .......... So yea I'm just a tad pissed. 

what he is NOT telling you is that....

the audio shop called and his other carver is ready...we can certainly drive in the rain.  

soooo....we can still listen to good music on awesome speakers (whichever ones he hooks up for whatever tracks he deems appropriate)...

we have no kids to tell us to turn it down,,,

...and if carl is a man of his word, we should be expecting quite a large package in the mail to keep us busy...

:P

• Like 6

We were planing a cookout this weekend for the "B" day :emotion-19: but it will be raining here all weekend also :mad: .......... So yea I'm just a tad pissed. 

what he is NOT telling you is that....

the audio shop called and his other carver is ready...we can certainly drive in the rain.  

soooo....we can still listen to good music on awesome speakers (whichever ones he hooks up for whatever tracks he deems appropriate)...

we have no kids to tell us to turn it down,,,

...and if carl is a man of his word, we should be expecting quite a large package in the mail to keep us busy...

:P

When did this become about my package?

• Like 2

Happy Friday, all. Finally finished slinging mulch around the yard ...a real pain in the backside but looks nice.

Mark and Boss ...hope you get a break in the weather. Think we are headed for a nice weekend. Will fire up the 'Q'.

No comment on Carl's 'package.'

Cheers folks.

• Like 5

Evening gang.....

Winding this lazy rainy weekend down....

Just did some cleaning around the house this weekend and played lots of music....

Just chilling her at moms right now..... got Felix the cat with me..... almost 22lbs of Felix  :o 

Are you gonna purchase this?

• Like 3