Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Have you seen a priest lately?

As a matter of fact, yes. He blessed the house and we have some holy water provided to us. No kidding.
Have you sprinkled blessed salt around the perimeter of your property yet?

Bruce

• Like 4

Have you seen a priest lately?

As a matter of fact, yes. He blessed the house and we have some holy water provided to us. No kidding.
Have you sprinkled blessed salt around the perimeter of your property yet?

Bruce

Fresh cracked Tellicherry pepper is better

• Like 3

I have requested Carl to come sprinkle his blessed Martinis around the property line assuming he brings enough to do that after I taste test it.

Edit: since my son and I will be hanging out for the summer without the girl chicks i think all of you should invade this domicile bringing your best voodoo.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 4

Have you tried smudging?

purifying a room with the smoke of sacred herbs? Yes, but not in my most recent years!

Smudging worked for my house. Different problem, but good results.

Do we dare ask what the problem was?

It wasn't a problem. Not at first...

My house was built in 1907. Many have lived here. Surely, some have died.

Almost 18 years ago, I started to smell perfume on seemingly random occasions. It was always the same perfume, and comforting (although I hate most perfumes), and at first I simply assumed that a woman had walked along the sidewalk out front and that the breeze was just right... But, then, I realized that I would sometimes smell that same perfume when all the windows were closed, or even during rainstorms in the dead of winter.

One evening (maybe 8 years later), I smelled the same perfume before also smelling the distinct pervasive odor of rank male BO. As the hair on my neck stood up, my dog (in the next room) came towards me, fangs bared and lunging at something right behind me. He then tucked his tail, backed out of the room, and peed on the floor for the first time ever. Ever.

I mention "Ever" because he was rescued by me at 6-8 months (age guessed by teeth), and had been horribly mistreated (read beatings/stompings) by his previous owner. I mention this because he Never had accidents. Never. Not ever. This particular evening, after peeing on the floor, he ran outside and couldn't even be coaxed back into the house until the next morning. Not even with treats. Not even dragged on a leash with a choke collar...

Long story short, I smudged the entire house with Sage sticks (not Thai stick), and went into every corner of my home asking the "bad" energy to leave, while suggesting that "good" energy could remain. Since then, I have never smelled that rank male BO again, and only ever once smelled that same perfume to date.

Different problem, but good results.

Honestly, I miss the perfume...

• Like 7

Mornin' all.

Mungkiman ... that's a great story and based on some long ago experience don't doubt it for a second. Thanks for sharing it. There's another world beyond this one or so it seems.

dwilawyer ...just took the time to read your Ray Charles quote. I think most muscians feel that way. Wonder if Ray was a Klipsch fan. 

Have a great day guys and stay in the present.

• Like 5