Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Just going to say wow. 

1. ROLLING STONES SINGER TO BECOME DAD FOR 8TH TIME

Mick Jagger's representatives say the rock legend is expecting his eighth child. The representatives confirmed a report by People magazine and other media outlets that Jagger's girlfriend, Melanie Hamrick, 29, is pregnant. Jagger, the 72-year-old front man of the Rolling Stones, already has seven children — Georgia, James, Jade, Elizabeth, Lucas, Karis and Gabriel — who range in age from 45 to 17. W magazine, which reports on fashion and celebrities, says Hamrick is a ballerina who has performed with the American Ballet Theatre in New York. In May, fellow Rolling Stone Ron Wood became a father again at 68 after his wife, Sally Humphreys, gave birth to twin girls.

• Like 4

Morning.....

Happy Friday to all...... Working on 1st cup and will be rolling out shortly 2nd cup to go..... gotta get the work done so I can get back on the deck  ;)

WOW ....... Mick becoming a farther at 72  :wacko:....... Now I love the Stones.... I even have the Stone's lips tattooed on my chest..... but farthering a child at 72..... "things that make ya go Hmmmmm"  and what does a 29 year old and a 72 year old have in common? again.... "Hmmmmmm" 

OK check-in later...... a good day to all....

MKP :-)

• Like 4

• Moderators
 and what does a 29 year old and a 72 year old have in common? again.... "Hmmmmmm" 

$$$$$$$$$$$ 

When this baby is born Mick's kids will be from age 0 to 45  :mellow:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

It's clear that "Satisfaction" is no longer a problem for Mick. (Child support may be another thing). Maybe we should have a 'Geezer Fest' in his honor.

Happy Friday. Be well and cheers.

Are you kidding? It's a Geezer Fest every day here!!

• Like 4

It's clear that "Satisfaction" is no longer a problem for Mick. (Child support may be another thing). Maybe we should have a 'Geezer Fest' in his honor.

Happy Friday. Be well and cheers.

Are you kidding? It's a Geezer Fest every day here!!

Everything we do makes noise or stinks :)

• Like 3

Wonder what it is like to have her sitting on my lap.....

You'll never know.  Neither will I for that matter.

Damn...Reality sets in once again....I feel like this guy sometimes LOL....Daring....LOL

post-61223-0-17500000-1468613014_thumb.j

Edited by Steve_S
  • Like 2

Good evening my friends!    Enjoying something different tonight in Music Hall over in RTM.............Some nice chilled Chardonnay, chocolate and an intimate concert setting with Reba sounding great through the KHorns B) ,,,all on a Friday night :emotion-21:   :emotion-29:  :emotion-29: !

LOVE the your lighting JL !   You remind me of ME!, I am always playing with outdoor lighting.......but, I DID promise some photos and I will try to get to that before the weekend is out...

Meanwhile, here is a the current photo....    Have a good evening........Melitta coffee in the morning :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:IMG_9503.jpg 

• Like 3

Good morning friends :emotion-44: :emotion-44: :emotion-44:   

Your welcome JL..........that Reba concert was a special order a few years back, it is only 42 minutes long.   It is really very good, and an intimate setting with a small audience.  A CMT production, the audio portion is the standard DVD format. It could be a series, but not sure.   I would have to check into that.

Of course, in Music Hall, I am always sure to have it in Stereo and not surround...    The DVD case is also unusual.   By this I mean, it is smaller then a BluRay yet a little taller then a CD Jewel case yet, has rounded edges which are the custom for an SACD jewel case.  It is the only one I own like it in all off my audio/video collection !

Ok, nearing time for blueberry pancakes and coffee and juice and.......... :smile: ......yes, BREAKFAST here in the NE....   Heat and Humidity is ours for a while, 90ies again today and tomorrow...

Enjoy your morning everyone... :emotion-21:

.................Gary

• Like 4