Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' guys. We just got back from a fine vacation in Durango, CO and surrounding area. Did a little whitewater rafting, visited the Mesa Verde, hiked and ate too much. Good to be home.

Trying to catch up but you'll have to consider this a 'like' for everything I would have liked if I had the energy to go back and like it.

I did catch the posts on your new-to-you Heresies, Chuck. Enjoy 'em. I've had a couple of pairs. Nice, clean and detailed speakers. Personally, I wouldn't mess with a sub unless they were going in a HT set up.  Gary -  love what you've done with those K-horns. Look great.

Again, good to be back. Check back in a while.

• Like 5

Couple comfy chairs and speakers to go.

Started last week with a three page list, now im down to line item veto.

A few things i thought would be nice like autotracking TV can wait till next season.

It's been 20+ years since we had a 5th wheel, it's all coming back to me now.

13939384_962692417172883_3679806298297459430_n.jpg

• Like 6

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

I've said that to some of my previous girlfriends as well, without good results…

A little less plumbing can save some big problems, but can also create some new ones.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dtel said:

Kind of looks like horns,

It's all about the horns;) The BOSS put that pic on our face book.... all of our kids and grand kids think that's my new hair-do .... lol lol

and that's not the finished look:)

Was a good day in China Town with our friends.... drove by the shop on our way home....parking lot is full.....

MKP :-)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Surprised the LF and set up a system in the A/V room while she was away.   Heresies, Pioneer SX-950, Teac X-7R and a Sony CDP player the previous owner had left behind.  Damn thing sounds good.  She was all smiles.

And that, is why we do what we do.:emotion-21::emotion-21::emotion-21:

• Like 5

Gave up and ordered a new American Standard a/c system tonight to be installed Sat morn. Now I hope to get my money back from AHS, on hold for a human (or closely related) to cash out and then I will canx the warranty. New a/c is to have a 10 year warranty and all the new appliances are covered for a bit.

One of these days I will actually listen to some music.

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Thanks for reminding me and MoNoprice is a great source.

With the wife's impending system coming up, i must admit, untill i saw this post, i have not given one thought as to cabling.

Mono's got some quality going on there.

14054907_962692113839580_5052487587791709458_n.jpg

• Like 4