Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
3 hours ago, ChuckAb3 said:

There must be a better descriptive phrase ....the meat industry is discriminating against us. Hope dinner was good!!

Your right, when he said it I first thought it sounds like cannibalism. :blink::lol: 

• Like 5

On 08/29/2016 at 5:42 PM, billybob said:

A good quality apple cider for  people have

many good health benefits, per a sister who really is into it. Just a very little bit of the

internal on a daily, semi-daily is a good blood purifier, pro-digestive. Proceed with caution though as,

I just mostly do research on the computer. It needs to be cut with water for the not as higher quality stuff for internal. Can burn stomach if taken straight.

My wife does a mixture of:

2 Tablespoons of Bragg Organic Raw-unfiltered apple cider vinegar

2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice

1 Teaspoon of cinnamon

a pinch or so of cayenne pepper

heated/warmed in about a half a coffee mug. She started that a little over a week ago and has lost about five pounds. I made it for her the first day, and used the recommended teaspoon of cayenne. She threw up for about five minutes, and we figured it was the pepper. She's be fine with the amounts I've listed.

For a few months she was doing the following:

2 Tablespoons of Bragg Organic Raw-unfiltered apple cider vinegar

2 Tablespoons of honey (local would be best)

heated in a full mug of water.

Over the last six months, without changing the rest of her diet, she went from having a fatty liver diagnosis to normal. She is very happy with the new recipe and weight loss.

Bruce

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Over the last six months, without changing the rest of her diet, she went from having a fatty liver diagnosis to normal. She is very happy with the new recipe and weight loss.

That is the brand name of the good organic one. Was trying to recall name yesterday while speaking to Tarheel, before going off on a tangent.

The recipe appears to work for her and, I will be revisiting the topic for myself again. First, I will possibly have to buy online but, will check it out locally. The cayenne is a blood purifier and circulation natural, as you may know.

Those are fast and positive results. A nice organic way to have a better pro-biotic balance.

Thanks for your timely response and hope the Mrs. continues to benefit...:)

• Like 4

I have been doing the vinegar with the "mother" for awhile.  Many health benefits are attributed to this practice.  As billybob mentioned the cayenne probably boost the metabolism a bit.  The hard part other than the taste is remembering to take it.

• Like 4

If I can ever get my scripts refilled(seem to go through this every six months) I will checkout our Wal-Mart. Please believe me when I say that, all Wal-Marts are not created equal...:)

Thanks Tarheel, mother is right name for it and Bruce, thanks again for the recipe...:)

• Like 7

Our WM neighborhood market for sure carries it here, the Super WM, maybe not. They do stock different things. Food City recently replaced the Bi-Lo here. Some things better, some things worse.

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

dtel.....what do I get at page1000?  A toaster?

Yes, it's already in the mail :o

Remind me and I will find something to send you since I just made that up. How about a shirt that says " I taught Carl how to make Martini's"  :o:D Or anything you want it to say

• Like 5

Good Tuesday afternoon

Just back in from the run.

All destinations covered+ went to "HobbyWorld", should have gone there a looong time ago.

When you get tired of looking at all the "Hobby Goods" the Girls/Women are pleasing to the eye.

Granted most have a two year old in a stroller, screaming, but it's entertainment.

Smart&Final supply is just across the street from the KTM dealer.....wife ask, why dont we go in and see if the owner has the bike?

Told her i do not want to look like i really care. (Even though i will likely get NO sleep tonight!)

Farm visit in the morning, @ Costco, I called out to the Farm(s), and ask what they wanted besides Donuts, Kirkland Vodka of course!.

A dozen Donuts and a case of Kirkland Vodka it is.

Have not been to the farm(s) in dam near two months.

I admit,  i do miss the smell of fresh fired gunpowder in the Dining room :)

(Wile drinking their morning Coffee/Duggans, not uncommon for one of them to whip open the sliding window, grab the first available weapon and open up on a Squirrel.)

Walnut Farmers HATE Squirrels. < Spell ck 

Either my buds are really, really bad shots, or these are the lucky Squirrels in Calif. most get away.

14102514_847812748683385_4989624092347120976_n.jpg

• Like 9