Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

One more day till Friday!

Weather was pretty nice this morning.  We had upper 60's briefly 2 days in a row.  I had forgotten what that felt like.

Daughters surgery wound isn't healing worth a crap:(.  Don't really know why but I foresee another surgery for her sooner rather than later.  Kid can't catch a break and I'm not sleeping as I worry about her. We sent pictures of her wound to the surgeon last night, hopefully we'll hear something soon.

I'll probably bite someone's head off at work today.

• Like 1

Continued prayers for your daughter, Carl.

Only getting to 72 here today, which is better than the mid 90s we were still getting last week. It will go a bit back up next week, but it is certainly a welcome relief.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

One more day till Friday!

Weather was pretty nice this morning.  We had upper 60's briefly 2 days in a row.  I had forgotten what that felt like.

Daughters surgery wound isn't healing worth a crap:(.  Don't really know why but I foresee another surgery for her sooner rather than later.  Kid can't catch a break and I'm not sleeping as I worry about her. We sent pictures of her wound to the surgeon last night, hopefully we'll hear something soon.

I'll probably bite someone's head off at work today.

Sorry to hear this Carl.... sending out my best to you guys...... 

I know what your saying about loosing sleep worrying about your kids.... Ya feel helpless sometimes..... Years ago our youngest daughter Emma (the one in my avatar) started getting brusies all over her body... we took her to the doctors to have her checked out... the next day we were told we had to get her down to the child oncology center..... for the next 8 months we were pins and needles.... long story but all worked out OK...

Sending my prayers to you my friend...

Mark....

• Like 4

Good Thursday morning Gang.

Best wishs to Carl, no one needs an ailing child to think about, too much stress at our age.

Weather finely cooling starting today, Rv roof is coated multiple times, so the panic of weather is now no biggie.

Farmer(s) ammo stock should be in today, so Farm run Friday.

I would love to explain to the Homeland security watcher(s), my Farmers are using AK's for Squirrel's.

Shooting from the dinning room table is always a hoot wile having your morning Coffee.

• Like 6