Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

5 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Best wishes Carl for you and your family and good vibes heading your way. I would have just hit "like" on your post but just couldn't force myself to hit that button. As OT said, ramble on if it helps.

Feel free to like the post where I say she's in the car and we're on our way home.  Can't wait 

• Like 4

Here is to that sentiment Carl! No reply necessary or expected here as, I mostly just follow what started here awhile back, giving likes here to most anyone here at the meeting place. Got a popup earlier saying I was not allowed to give a like to this user or, something like that for all the likes earlier to everyone.

No JL, I will not be posting the MC5 doing Ramblin' Rose...

Do like Nat though and even his daughter somewhat.

Getting a place/retreat in uptown Tallahassee to sell some audio equipment, be able to demo  same, and just be more convenient than where I am located now, some 25 miles away. Looked at the list for a place and the student housing has mostly college age roomates. Idea is to have some quiet and have time to study a couple of my stocks making a big move maybe. And of course some critical listening, all of which is difficult with Netflix streaming most of the time of late.

Found an old haunt where I sought refuge some time back which I named Heartbreak hotel still there. Got an apt there and now it looks like to get the straight of it, will try to do a walkin to a store to elude the online internet ordering process. Did a back and forth yesterday with Centurylink before I found out a landline was required. Not interested in a separate bill. Today went back to X-finity web to chat about, I need a coax cable there. Saw a phone jack there and think a cable connect run there also but, need to verify.

For someone who is certified to do vsat satellite internet for 3 sat providers, I have lost touch with the latest since I stopped doing that in 2006. So much for that.

Will tryout a 5 cupper Mr Coffee there, talked about cable so...

@DizRotus had mentioned believe it is Goose Island IPA...so elected for that instead of Stella. The hopped one that has the aroma of citrus. After one down can say yes, that is correct and a little bit like home brew so...close as getting to a cocktail for now...:)Edit

• Like 5

Finally around to re-recognize the achievements of the past year, and congratulate the forum, for what must be a viewed sub-forum, metric.  Tarheel for the great topic with the themes of interest. Dang, we got a good thing going.

And hope Tarheel is from the pool table, having fun. LF pool table is in a league quite distinct and apart. Hoping you have won a drink or 2. ha Nevertheless I may find a decent table to fram some. Shooting position takes having to exercise some cells. Just what I want to do, win a beer.

Anyway cool man...:lol:

Listening to Cream RAH, and can say the Chorus are talking, telling me( not crazy) no, the recording is not perfect, the difference is the refresh I hesitated on.

Most revealing, more so than before.

Makes me consider tubes what with the deals to be had here and other. Bet the premiere are sweet-like.

Anyway passing through and putting dates together. Hope to make it to HopeB) sometime soon.

Or Minnesota to check out my homeboy bud, Doc...:):emotion-22: Cheer

• Like 4

And Minermark, Bet that coatings make all the diff.

Going to leave the A/C install in your more than capable hands.

Make sure to rest and get stamina slowly. No, not a doc but Cheers...:D

Feeling like busting a cap lately so may expend a few rounds...

Sorry Mark, a little cornpone:

• Like 4

Morning all...

The BOSS and I are getting to roll out.... Going down to Northern Va. to check out those JBL's I posted about last week.... spoke to my man last night, he said his bottom number is $950 a pair... He doesn't have x-over's to sell me but he's got x-over's hooked up so I can check em out. So this active x-over thing is all new to me:blink2:... If I get em I'll be giving my pro-audio buddy I met awhile back a call.... 

I'll post pic's if they come home with us.....later....

MKP :-)

• Like 3

Mornin' all. Gorgeous weekend out here.

Carl ...continued prayers and hope that you can get that kid home very soon

Mark ...a big congrats and Happy Anniversary to you and Boss. Good luck on the JBL's.

Chuck ...that is one good looking car you are considering. Wish I had some input, but others are better qualified.

Take care and be well everyone.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Carl let me know if you don’t like her doctor --  I can successfully take out an appendix on the beginner and intermediate level on the computer.  

BSM - did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night? The man has hidden skills --

• Like 5