Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good morning everyone  :emotion-44: ...

MKP, great lineup there!, it looks more like a pro-audio showroom then a room found in a CC&C member's home :lol: !

Ok, had to check in, make comment and now leave for worker bee heaven... :mellow:

.......g

• Like 5

Morning gang...

Coffee about done...... grandson was off school today...so we slept in a bit....

3 hours ago, Tigerman said:

MKP, great lineup there!

Thanks Gary...

Was tossing and turning last night..... had JBL's and Crown amps on my mind;)

OK.... should have left for the shop already... gotta roll.... later all..

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Happy Monday All!  What a weekend in football (GA/TN!!!) and golf!

Carl - prayers still coming your way for Amy and your family. 

Being an avid Star Wars fan, I found my Christmas list topper for this year.  Sheer. Brilliance.

itns_r2-d2_coffee_press_pour.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks Dave.  I'm back at work today.  Tomorrow mid day I'll drive back and swap places with my wife so she can come home and get caught up at her work.  We'll both be there whenever they decide to schedule her next procedure.

We have a little collateral damage with her school.  We're paid up this semester and I believe she's missed too much time already to make up.  Combine that with the fact that we really don't know when she can resume classes and it's a mess.  My wife is trying to find out if we can get any type of credit due to our circumstances or if we'll just end up taking it in the shorts, which is usually my luck.

4 minutes ago, akdave said:

Ugh - talk about insult to injury!  I would hope they would work with you on that.  It seems so reasonable a thing to do.  Good luck with that!

For real.....

Your right Dave.....but in this day and age we live in, people just don't want to be reasonable....

Best of luck Carl....

• Like 7

Afternoon all.....

Bringing this day to a close at the shop.....figure I would change the oil in the Pilot....This is the 2nd oil change since I did all the cylinder head work....

It's just shy of 4 thousand mile on this oil.....and that's were it's at on the stick;)..... This engine has not used a "drop" of oil in those 4K miles..... WoW is all I have to say..... I was thinking after the cylinder head work I would be putting 1 to 2 quarts in it between oil changes.... This has come out really really good. The Piolt has 210K on it now.....Other than it kicking a code for 4th gear trans solenoid (about $40 and twenty minutes).....this trucks a keeper

I do have to take for state inspection so i can get tagged.....

later......

IMG_20161003_164939.jpg

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Weber said:
14 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I was wondering how long this thread would go before Mark showed us his dipstick.

After yesterday's haul, he probably has show his dipstick to everyone in the shop, then post a picture....Shameless he is.

SMH

Just for your guys info..... The BOSS was holding the other end of my dip stick:o....

• Like 7