Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Great pics from Roatan and Belize.  Thanks for sharing.

On the other hand, we probably should be careful about displaying any more pictures of dipsticks ...next thing ya know guys will be comparing dipsticks or (shudder) fuel pumps. After all, this is a family forum.

Happy Tuesday guys.

• Like 7

• Moderators

Back home last night, we had a good time as always. 

Carl how is Amy, any new news ?

Luther nice pictures, was glad to hear everything went well,  not surprised with the friends you two were with.

MKP  Congratulations, looks like the wife has turned into quite the speaker collector, good for you. :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Carl how is Amy, any new news ?

I just got back to Houston an hour ago.  The wife is on her way back home to work a few hours.  We're kind of doing half days at work so we don't get so far behind.  It also saves on vacation days.  As of right now her next surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning.  My wife may come back late tonight or early tomorrow.   We're fortunate it's only a couple hour trip one way.  They'll change her wound vac packing while they have her under as well.   Sorry I'm kind of jumping around but you catch my drift.

• Like 6

Panic shopping underway....getting ready for Hurricane Matthew:mellow:  LF may go to Charlotte (inland) while me and the Jakester hunker down here.

Been looking at Porsche Cayman S models on line.  Went to lunch and parked next to one.  Don't see many of those around here.  295hp and around 2900 pounds or about 10/1 ratio.  Anyone have experience with those?  There is a pristine one in Florida with a new set of tires....but the sales guy Oliver doesn't want to dicker much:( 

Well after a week Karl the water bug (no relation to Carl from Texas...as far as I know)  made an appearance as I was leaving LF's place.  Ran across the driver side floor mat and up into the opening around the brake pedal:o 

That's about it for now.....

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Been looking at Porsche Cayman S models on line.  Went to lunch and parked next to one.  Don't see many of those around here.  295hp and around 2900 pounds or about 10/1 ratio.  Anyone have experience with those?  There is a pristine one in Florida with a new set of tires....but the sales guy Oliver doesn't want to dicker much:( 

Cars might be cheaper after the Hurricane.......:ph34r:

• Like 2