Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Anyone want to go for a ride?

It sure does look like fun, it probably even handles better with people in the back seat so it's sit's down a little.

They probably shouldn't let people like me even have a car like that.  

• Like 4

****RIP Karl The Water BUG****

The remains of Karl were found

on the back seat floor mat at 10:53

yesterday morning.  As a young bug Karl

attended Bugstock and was on stage with Jimmi Hendrix

and Janis Joplin. 

Karl is survived

by his partner Roweena and nine hundred

and twelve children. 

In lieu of flowers contributions can be made

to your favorite charity.  Burial will be today

at 11:00 am.

A Tarheel service is provided.

• Like 6

Morning gang...

Continued good vibes for your family Carl......

All in the path of Matthew.... be safe..... 

Getting set up for tonight.... got my audio bud coming over, he'll be bring his active x-over and gear over to get the JBL's pumping. We'll be using my Crown for the bass bins and a Pro-Carver for the horns.... Man I'm excited.... Our eldest daughter came over for a few minutes last night, while she was in the living room she did a double take of the JBL's.... she looks at me and said, "ahhhh ya know you DO have a problem:blink:"

Saturday got a forum member coming over to check out the Chorus II's that I'm parting with.... So I got them all hooked up last night and played them for a few hours.... should be a fun audio weekend...

Kinda a slow day at the shop..... the used car maggots have a few jobs for me...... gotta take my CRV in the shop today, had a O2 sensor blow out of the cat converter yesterday... gotta fix my junk:lol:....

A good Friday to all....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Just checking in with a few thoughts.

Continued prayers and positive thoughts for Amy, Carl and family.

Chuck (Tarheel) ...hope you are weathering the storm and are well. Got an email from a friend in Florida who reports only a minor power outage and no property damage. Hope you are doing at least as well.Let us know.

Hang in there gang.

• Like 5

• Moderators
3 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

"ahhhh ya know you DO have a problem:blink:"

A good answer is,  probably and audio is just a small part of it. :D

Sounds like a fun weekend, playing with new toys is always fun................and no comment on the "  gotta fix my junk:lol:.... thing, could have but best if not. :o:lol:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tarheel said:

****RIP Karl The Water BUG****

The remains of Karl were found

on the back seat floor mat at 10:53

yesterday morning.  As a young bug Karl

attended Bugstock and was on stage with Jimmi Hendrix

and Janis Joplin. 

Karl is survived

by his partner Roweena and nine hundred

and twelve children. 

In lieu of flowers contributions can be made

to your favorite charity.  Burial will be today

at 11:00 am.

A Tarheel service is provided.

The name Karl means Manly, he proved that by fathering 912 children.  RIP.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Anyone want to go for a ride?  If you don't like red we've got a white one that we can take instead .  I'll even bust out the red key. 

20161006_163828.jpg

That.  Is a nice looking automobile!

Still praying for your family.  Looking forward to reports of full health and this time in your rear view mirror.

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, akdave said:

That.  Is a nice looking automobile!

Still praying for your family.  Looking forward to reports of full health and this time in your rear view mirror.

But you would need the 4 wheel drive model in Alaska, could you imagine driving on ice with that much horsepower. 

Spoiler

Yes still praying for the CECAA family

• Like 3

Yeah there would be some inefficient motion in the winter. 

When I was a police officer, we did the sandbags in the trunk thing for those rear wheel Crown Vics, (and some "training" in the HS Parking lot on night shift - gotta be proficient right?!). 

• Like 1

Thanks guys.  Amy is up and around.   She's completely disconnected from everything but her wound vac.  We can unplug it and run off of batteries so we took a little walk earlier.  Appetite and attitude are great.  Wound is doing well also.  I was here for her Friday dressing change.  Between the Valium and morphine she did great.  They also distract her with a where's Waldo type book as they work on her.  These people are excellent at their job.  We're hoping that after her wound change on Monday we can go home.  We'll have to wait and see.

• Like 9