Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
8 hours ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

ELDEN,

One of Kevins brothers has an early VW bus with a lot of roof windows, I think it might be Shawns? It was over at Kevs dads shop setting outside!

Roger

Probably so, there is one of almost everything else over there. Brandon has been cleaning up over there, they had about 2 feet of water at the shop. 

• Like 2

Those buses were a hoot.  0-60 times were not posted for them because they topped out at somewhere around 58!  Most of the survivors have seen upgrades since then...We had this mechanic from Germany who would come to your place and work on your vans and beetles.  He had all the tools and kept parts inside his vw bus, did fantastic work and charged reasonable rates, in Hawaii no less.  We were pretty sad when he decided to move back to Germany.

• Like 5

Afternoon all...

Was just on a test drive around the neighborhood in this MDX I'm working on. I pulled over to check out some data on the scan tool and this cow walked over to check me out.... I said "hello cow" she didn't say a whole lot..... just looked at me and kept on chewing:P

I told the cow I would take a pic of her and put it on the Klipsch forum.....the cow still didn't say anything....Well here's the cow...

Sometimes I stop on this hill and look around.....mam i'm glad my shop is out here.....

Later....

MKP :-)

IMG_20161011_172106.jpg

IMG_20161011_172138.jpg

• Like 5

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

A fine looking cow -- thank you for not throwing it on the grill.  

BSM is right, that would be nasty, the burning hair would smell terrible, :emotion-41: now clean that sucker and you have something really good. :lol:

Don't be upset BSM it's what is inside most things at Del Taco, well that's what were hoping anyway. :o

Pretty area MKP :emotion-21:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Afternoon all...

Was just on a test drive around the neighborhood in this MDX I'm working on. I pulled over to check out some data on the scan tool and this cow walked over to check me out.... I said "hello cow" she didn't say a whole lot..... just looked at me and kept on chewing:P

I told the cow I would take a pic of her and put it on the Klipsch forum.....the cow still didn't say anything....Well here's the cow...

Sometimes I stop on this hill and look around.....mam i'm glad my shop is out here.....

Later....

MKP :-)

IMG_20161011_172106.jpg

IMG_20161011_172138.jpg

Look at Pic

My first thought

Exwife, Huntington Beach, 1980.

• Like 6