Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Keep getting this message "you are not allowed to give reputation to this user".  What's up with that Mr. Moderator?

Who knows, it's not like they trust us with any real settings here, ( probably smart move ) seems like also the quote thing works when it wants but no double quotes unless the program feels really generous. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tigerman said:

Two transformers, 6 LED 50watt equiv. fixtures to uplight the corners of the front of the house and garage.   Just hope it is not too bright, the 35watt heads were not available :o... 

That's going to be bright, but they may like it bright, just have to see how it looks I guess. Those would probably work great for up lighting large trees. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Looks like Boney already has representation.  Stoney will be taking the fifth.

Ha, like either of them really give a cats zss what anyone thinks, that's cats. 

I do miss our cat but right now our two dogs are plenty enough.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Keep getting this message "you are not allowed to give reputation to this user".  What's up with that Mr. Moderator?

No idea.  That's above my pay grade.  I think you can only give so many likes in a certain time frame.  Have you just given a bunch out?  If not and it continues PM the Chadster.

• Like 4

Had a garage sale today. I can't believe I didn't get one audio flipper. I had SAE, B&O, JBL, Pioneer, Teac, Hitachi, Toshiba and Samung gear out. People didn't know what component stereo was. They never heard of SAE or B&O. I truly live on an audio island.

• Like 8

Cats...we are actively looking for a male Siberian kitten for my daughter. I have spoken with and sent messages / emails to several catteries / breeders in Texas, Michigan and Georgia. For a ~$1400.00 cat no one is quick (like, never) to respond.

• Like 4

Glad to learn of Amy's homecoming!

It was Stoney!

Wish I was that flexible! Guessing that was off a trampoline...:)

Some nice cat pics y'all...

Going with FreedomPop as a provider...

Nice van Mark!

Thinking now is the time for a camper or a motorhome...in my near future.

Wardweb, nobody gets it till they hear SAE and B&O...their loss.

More but cannot drink a beer while typing...yet.

Denver is getting colder of late there Chuck.

Weber, just cut and stack that wood for the old fireplace/stove and,

remember me while you are sweating.

At last some moderate weather around here.

Figured it out...still typing...

Yep, Matthew was a real %^^&^$#...!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Wardsweb said:

Had a garage sale today. I can't believe I didn't get one audio flipper. I had SAE, B&O, JBL, Pioneer, Teac, Hitachi, Toshiba and Samung gear out. People didn't know what component stereo was. They never heard of SAE or B&O. I truly live on an audio island.

You didn't tell us about it did you?

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, billybob said:

Wish I was that flexible! Guessing that was off a trampoline...:)

Yes it was. After being in a cast/walking boot from July thru September due to an ankle injury she was hesitant to put pressure on the foot during the initial tryout. After the try outs and hearing the coaches' comments she sent them this photo taken that afternoon. She is 12 and after paying for gymnastics at the athletic club for 4 years and cheer leading for 3 years it pizzed her off. She's in the next round now and wearing out basketballs by dribbling for hours in the street. Our school is currently building a state of the art natatorium and she can't wait for the swim team to be formed.

• Like 3

Drove to Mt. Pleasant, SC with LF to pick up the new ride.  Ate at a place called Seewee restaurant along the way.  Fried oysters, grilled shrimp, and flounder, she crab soup, fried okra!  Tasty.  The gent I bought the S2000 from was obviously a car guy and had maintained this car perfectly.  What a hoot to drive.  

IMG_1904.JPG

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

IMG_1907.JPG

• Like 11

23 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

How do you know it was Boney?  

Well I heard he's retained a lawyer out of Austin TX.:P

We've seen this "A"-hole do it!!! I've watched him take a roll of paper towels out of a bag that was going to the shop. The day before this T.P. chewing I saw him in action.... staring to chew on it.... so The BOSS put it up in the closet.... (yea the closet with no doors)..... So yea It's my/our fault, we didn't secure the T.P. properly....

All I know is..... these cats don't mess with my speakers, they jump up on them and walk all around and that's "ok"...... So a little bit of paper towel and T.P. chewing isn't a biggie..... I have taken measures on the new JBL's, with there exposed 15" woofer's.... I put a set of Chorus in front of them;) Hey I'm no fool...... well most of the time...

MKP :-)

• Like 3