Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

5 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

I wanted to see were it was grounded

One of the hardest concepts I had to get across to my techs was the importance of the ground side of a circuit.  Everyone would check for power and assume the ground side was good, or never even consider it as the cause of the issue then head off in the wrong direction.

• Like 3

On 10/26/2016 at 7:35 AM, Tarheel said:

Jake says hang in there Baxter! 

Baxter sends a woof back now that he's into woofing again.

Should be a good day. Will run a few errands then get some jammin' in with my guitar bud. He keeps a guitar and amp at our house for emergency sessions, and because my B3 and Leslie would require a van to move around.

Have a great day all and cheers.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

One of the hardest concepts I had to get across to my techs was the importance of the ground side of a circuit.  Everyone would check for power and assume the ground side was good, or never even consider it as the cause of the issue then head off in the wrong direction.

and impressing upon 'mechs' that just 'cause there's voltage doesn't mean it'll carry a load.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

You have no idea how many of those knuckleheads I flag as spam everyday.

That's because you apparently get up early, I only get a few late at night. Anyway spam is probably better than horse ? :huh:

Either way good job Carl, I see why you get the big money. B)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Both of them operate scam businesses that offer low cost home repairs over the phone then gouge customers after the repair.

they must be good if they can repair homes over the phone.  that is just like magic.  (i know you said they “offer” but figured i’d be a punk anyways).

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

they must be good if they can repair homes over the phone.  that is just like magic.  (i know you said they “offer” but figured i’d be a punk anyways).

Don't forget, moderators can see your original unedited post. :D

• Like 3