Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

9 hours ago, Weber said:
On 10/30/2016 at 7:35 PM, Weber said:

No Shave November, anybody? 

Who's in?B)

OK... I'm in, but I have around a 3/4 week head start.  Are we documenting this?:o 

The day at the shop was just me puttering with my daughters van. Just a O/C before that......

7 hours ago, richieb said:

Now that looks like a "real" exhaust system MKP, not one of those el cheapo systems one would get at the corner muffler chain. 

But like all things, ya got to pay to play.

Your right richieb the Honda replacement exhaust systems are great.... they fit right look good and lasts over a 100k easy......  The V-6 cars/trucks almost last for ever......

The only part I paid for was the smaller curved part. I got the muffler covered under Honda's life time muffler warranty program. Any genuine

Honda/Acura replacement muffler is cover for life.... I submit my shop invoice and the original parts invoice and my parts guys will send me a new muffler free, I've replaced a few for my customers over the years....... and most of my rides.... I keep all the muffler invoices even when the customer sells there car;).

8 hours ago, akdave said:

Here's how our crew turned out last night.

and a fine looking crew I must say ;) glad it was a blast.....

The BOSS got some new coffee, will be checking in tomorrow with some pics of these new blends.... So The BOSS and I gave Stoney a bath the other night. He didn't like it but he wasn't too bad... He kinda turns pink when he's wet.... for having peach like fuzz for hair he was dirty and was starting to stink..... he's smelling good now..... in the evenings he wants to get all up on me and the stink was getting too much:o

later..

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Morning all...

Working on cup number two... The new coffee is a strong blend, kinda too strong for me. Even The BOSS said it's a bit strong for her... We'll end up giving the rest of this open pound to her sister, she drinks that really strong strong coffee... We got a few other new blends to try..

Another slower day at the shop..... all the kids cars are caught up on. Just one job in the shop today.....probably clean up some today...

A good day to all..

MKP :-)

IMG_20161102_084551-1.jpg

• Like 5

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 8:05 AM, Tarheel said:

Sausage gravy and biscuits.....one of my favorites:D  Never tried to make them but order them when eating out.

Okay I made a batch.  Used Pillsbury Grands, white gravy mix, and chopped up some sausage patties.  Not bad but need to thin out gravy more and grind the sausage into smaller bits.  More pepper too.

• Like 6

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Okay I made a batch.  Used Pillsbury Grands,

I don't think Grands really count, there not bad but really, I hope the LF was not around, I wouldn't want her to see that kind of thing. :blush2:

• Like 7