Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Mornin' folks. Been off for a few days. We've been a bit preoccupied with Baxter's health ... despite our best efforts and a good vet, he's still not well. We go back this coming week for another x-ray. Will let ya know if there's anything to report.

Have a good Sunday and cheers to all.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Mornin' folks. Been off for a few days. We've been a bit preoccupied with Baxter's health ... despite our best efforts and a good vet, he's still not well. We go back this coming week for another x-ray. Will let ya know if there's anything to report.

What breed is Baxter Chuck? Brother has had his Jack Russell ailing fairly recently. Bruiser is his name.

In any case, hope they can help Baxter out. Best to you all!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Weber said:

Who used their extra hour to sleep?

We had company last night and most of the day yesterday.  I ate and drank way too much in the interest of enjoying myself.  We got up early for church this morning and right before we left the house my wife remembered the time chsnge.  Ugh.  I really could have used the extra hour of sleep today.  Here's the legs I cooked.  I think we ate all but 4.

20161105_162050.jpg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Weber said:

Carl, those legs look so good. What BB did you use, and how were they cooked -  grilled, baked.... How did they get like that?

This is my grill.  It's just a picture I had on my phone from another get together.  I use lump charcoal and constantly turn them.  Every turn they get hit with dry fajita seasoning.   When they're done I raise the grate and sauce them.  They stay on just long enough for the sauce to glaze over.  From the time I light the coals to serving is about 2 and a half hours.

For some reason the pic won't load.  I'll try again.

Edit.  This was the 4th of July 

20160704_131324.jpg

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Sorry to hear that.  How old is he?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ChuckAb3 said:

We've been a bit preoccupied with Baxter's health ... despite our best efforts and a good vet, he's still not well. We go back this coming week for another x-ray. Will let ya know if there's anything to report.

Sorry to hear this Chuck..... My best to Baxter.... It does take the wind out of sails when our pets are sick.... again my best to you guys...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

Afternoon all.....

I used that exrta hour of sleep..... was up late watching dumb crapp eating m&m's.... I ate too many.... Gonna start sucking up some leaves today.... the battle has begun...

Other than that just gonna putter around the house...... maybe listen to some tunes.....

Later....

MKP :-)

IMG_20161106_123351-1.jpg

• Like 5