Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Saturday night it's supposed to get down to the upper 30's or lower 40's here.  We'll be going to a bon fire that night.  There's a winery here about 20 miles from our house that has a big party the Saturday before Thanksgiving every year.  The owner normally invites about 50 or so friends and family.  Food and cigars (Cubans this year!) and the bon fire are provided.  All you have to do is buy whatever wine you drink.  It's always a great time, can't wait!  The cool weather will be perfect for this.

Are you friend or family? Or just a wino?:)

Have a great time:D

• Like 4

Hey folks ...good afternoon. Thought my computer had shot craps or that I'd been hacked yesterday, so I missed out on the Forum. Turns out (per Geek folks) that it was in 'sleep' mode, whatever that means. Finally up and running. Simple fix, at least for knowledgeable folks.

Will try to catch up. Meantime, cheers.

• Like 6

Pretty fall afternoon.  A little chili but I took the bubble for a short ride.  Just came in from the patio sitting with Jake and a couple of Evan Williams Small Batch 1783.  LF will be making an appearance soon to have salad and mojito salmon from Trader Joes.  Finished the bathroom project for now.  Hung two mirrors and three towel hooks. 

Breakfast with HS chums in the morning, staining LF's screened in porch floor afterwards.  Sunday early Thanksgiving at a friends house....lots of food and booze.  LF will be the designated driver.  Oysters at the same place on 12/10.

Thinking about Chuck and his bud Baxter......makes me sad. 

Where is my bud billybob?

• Like 6

• Moderators

Well we got internet back, someone took out a fiber optic cable about 40 miles from here and nobody has service since. It was out for at least a 50 miles in every direction, I would imagine who ever did it is in trouble.

MKP and Carl hope you both have a good trip. 

• Like 5

Good evening everyone..............Thanks for the reply MKP............the HRV is a pretty new model I guess...  

Thanks for more photos of the '2000' Chuck.....  I am sure you are enjoying it :happy:

OK, just stopped by to say hello and make comment..........  More over the weekend.......Christmas decorations outside MUST happen on Saturday, our last mild day for a while here in the NorthEast....  <_<

........Gary

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Half heartedly.  I have talked with one speed shop and they asked what kind of power I wanted and what my budget is.  The car makes 240 hp and is around 2800 pounds.  325hp would be great though they can get much more out of it.  Looking around $5000 turn key but they will most likely want more than that.  I think any more than 325hp I would have to beef up other parts.

I'll bet even with 240 hp that car is a blast.

• Like 2