Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Not travelling on Thanksgiving, but leaving on Friday to Chicago, watch the grandson play hockey, then on to Michigan. Seeing The Pretenders and Stevie Nicks in Auburn Hills Sunday night, the off to Ohio for a Monday night dinner, then back home. Got a call last night and thought I was going to have to work in Carthage, Mississippi but got out of it this morning. Whew!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, babadono said:

You did not do anything. But no matter what i did i could not get rid of your post in my post. That's why I said WTF?

You're welcome 

:P

I have the same problem when quoting. I don't know why, I figured it was a glitch in the system. when it happens , I hold the backspace until it goes away. it might do it a few times, the it quits. 

• Like 3

Dang gremlins... Trump Vodka! Once invested in a stock DKAM. May be still around but they signed a deal for this designer vodka awhile back.

I got out of the stock because they were signing unknowns like this Trump dude. Suppose to have been great vodka though...:lol:

See ya'll tomorrow.

• Like 4

Spoiler

I can post in here but when it pops up I can't get rid of it:blink2:

34 minutes ago, Weber said:

You're welcome 

:P

I have the same problem when quoting. I don't know why, I figured it was a glitch in the system. when it happens , I hold the backspace until it goes away. it might do it a few times, the it quits. 

This happend to one of my post a few pages back..... This box appears at the top of the post and I can't get rid of it.... If I back space all I can do is post in the box "hidden content"??

Anyway....... morning all, another day of not going to work;)

We'll be heading out to the omlem place shortly..... we then might head to boardwalk....but no plans have been etched in stone......

I brought a few movies down with us.....ya know just to kill some time in the evening.... Well I packed one of my favorites, all The Matrix movies on Blue-ray..... well this place doesn't have a Blue-ray player......what the #&%$...... this sucks.......no Matrix this week:(

OK.....I'm gonna do something......don't know what it is yet......The BOSS hasn't told me.....lol lol

a good day to all...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Weber said:

They're keeping an eye on you

:ph34r:

Not really we barely can keep a eye on ourselves, only because were expected to behave, it hard sometimes. 

And there is no one else watching that's for sure. :huh:

• Like 5

Just got back in town last night after being in Pensacola (Philippine Consulate trip). Turn on some news and see the info about the school bus crash with five kids deceased, six in intensive care and another six in regular rooms. That even gets a WTF from me...

A sad day, and the picture of the bus just about makes me ill. Some folks here could use a lot of prayers.

Bruce

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Just got back in town last night after being in Pensacola (Philippine Consulate trip). Turn on some news and see the info about the school bus crash with five kids deceased, six in intensive care and another six in regular rooms. That even gets a WTF from me...

A sad day, and the picture of the bus just about makes me ill. Some folks here could use a lot of prayers.

Bruce

Truly unthinkable.  And now a reality for so many families.  Hearts go out to them for sure, was praying about that a lot last night and today.  I can't imagine...

• Like 6

8 hours ago, babadono said:

Hopefully this will take less than 6 hours but I'm not holding my breath.

You’re talking each way, right?  I’ve been burning up excess vacation, so the past month I’ve been leaving work at 2:30.  The 5 and 405 northbound are already near gridlock by then.  It’s absolutely ridiculous.  I sure don’t envy you having to travel to the airport at that time of day. 

I try hard to do all of my flying out of Long Beach Airport -- SO much easier than LAX.

• Like 5