Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, Weber said:

Glad they're too far away. 

Keep in mind when i picked up my Mcms last year, i went past YOU! to get them

So Distance is just time, and how much you want them, in my case it was MUST HAVE:tongue:

This i may do again, now that we have a 5th wheel.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

We can agree on this.

I always get out the maps before I go anywhere and make sure I go the way I want to go.  There's no "old school" with my kids though.  They type an address in and go.  The oldest 2 don't use their Garmins anymore now that they use smart phones but it's pretty much the same thing.

The US has 24 GPS satt's, rumor has it they have a couple spare.

The Russians have 29 and 5 known spare(s). "GLONASS"

I run Bendix/king software and it receives ALL US/Ruski Satt's.

Garminm and all the others pick and choose lil bits here and there of what/where to include in their product(s).

As with most people, never gave this a second thought running my first and ONLY Garmin coming back from our McM St Loui run last year, when for NO reason it sent us OFF the freeway in saltlake city.

That Garmin now resides just off an offramp outside Flagstaff, along with all chargers/cables, IN THE DIRT:emotion-21:

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Happy Post Thanksgiving Day. The mob has come and gone and seemed to have a good time. All family plus my guitar bud and his wife. We ended it all with a jam session. Check back with ya'll soon.

May want to do a recording for us there Chuck...

• Like 4

Home depot was fun, nothing like seeing guys running around like women looking to get the last one of something.

I got my sawsall blades and a wee bit of silicone sealer, only took an hour:o:o

Hit the local store on the way home, no one in the store, amazing, they are all at the HD i guess.

Strange Beers come out around here this time of year........

30415249334_7671d49f23.jpg

• Like 5

• Moderators
6 hours ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Happy Post Thanksgiving Day. The mob has come and gone and seemed to have a good time.

Same here, just one daughter and son in law plus a rugrat left for a couple days, everything went great, now what to do with the leftover food ? I told them I'm not cooking the rest of the week, open fridge and pull out what you want, I'm done for now. 

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Dead guy ale is my favorite beer. Rogue even makes a dead guy whiskey that is prett good. Put down a whole bottle with some buds and woke up with no sign of a hangover.

Been so dam long, i cannot remember Ale, and never heard of this stuff.

Soon as my belly calms down from homestyle biscuits&gravy ill crack one open........

• Like 6