Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, dtel said:

You would really be toast if was called dead wife ale and she found it.

It is judge differently when genders are reversed. :ph34r:

What the news doesn't say is that it was the last beer. Have to draw a line somewhere. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wife-bites-stabs-husband-scissors-131100620.html

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dtel said:

Just ate again, first time since yesterday, darn that was good, even better without a full house. 

I know exactly what you mean. We went to one of my brothers' home yesterday for a huge feast, about 60 people, it was excellent.

My wife also prepared a whole dinner yesterday for us today. I believe I liked today's dinner better.

• Like 8

I don't know what the prices are in the rest of the country, but this surprised me, especially for the holiday.

BTW, I spent the the the day alone on Thursday. The wife worked a 12 hr. doubletime shift and I stayed home a painted. I am making progress, but it's slooooow going. Sort of a good thing my oldest son cancelled spending the night on the weekend (all the kids got sick so they stayed home. Everyone is better but they could still be contagious and didn't want to be around some of the other kids in the family).

Anyhoooo...

gas price.jpg

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I don't know what the prices are in the rest of the country, but this surprised me, especially for the holiday.

BTW, I spent the the the day alone on Thursday. The wife worked a 12 hr. doubletime shift and I stayed home a painted. I am making progress, but it's slooooow going. Sort of a good thing my oldest son cancelled spending the night on the weekend (all the kids got sick so they stayed home. Everyone is better but they could still be contagious and didn't want to be around some of the other kids in the family).

Anyhoooo...

gas price.jpg

If only we could drink the stuff.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Marvel said:

Anyhoooo...

gas price.jpg

That's the best pricing iv seen in years, and the wife and i travel all over the western states.

Currently, here, is $2.50 Gas, Diesel $2.35

• Like 5

On 11/1/2016 at 11:06 PM, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:
On 11/1/2016 at 1:01 PM, Weber said:
On 10/30/2016 at 7:35 PM, Weber said:

No Shave November, anybody? 

Who's in?B)

OK... I'm in, but I have around a 3/4 week head start.  Are we documenting this?:o 

4 more days.

Are you still in?

• Like 3

Spent the morning cleaning up the "bubble".  Previous owner told me about 303 Aerospace cleaner and 303 Aerospace Protectorant for the rag top.  He also gave me 2 bottles of the cleaner and I ordered the Protectorant from Amazon.

Looked at a couple of youtube videos and did my top.  It protects the rag top from sun, bird droppings, and staining.  Took me ten minutes and it looks great. Did the process in LF's garage to keep it out of the dust while wet. 

So now you have the rest of the story.....

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Spent the morning cleaning up the "bubble".  Previous owner told me about 303 Aerospace cleaner and 303 Aerospace Protectorant for the rag top.  He also gave me 2 bottles of the cleaner and I ordered the Protectorant from Amazon.

Looked at a couple of youtube videos and did my top.  It protects the rag top from sun, bird droppings, and staining.  Took me ten minutes and it looks great. Did the process in LF's garage to keep it out of the dust while wet. 

So now you have the rest of the story.....

" It protects the rag top from sun, bird droppings"

I could use some of this stuff for our outdoor summer concerts, spray bottle, to spray my head............:o

• Like 7

Sunday eh?

Coffee done with, BloodyMary(s) are a flowin.

Rv engineering continues

Now im shopping for what i should already own, a decent TIG/Argon set up.

Got to do it, i like working with Aluminum and Aluminum likes me......

Hit HD Sat morning and unlike Friday, there were 10 people in the store.

Monday Morning brings my first Farm run in weeks.

Farmer(s) said bring Ammo/Alc/and Mondays paper.......

14355123_1811684392396514_3436663111814900593_n.jpg

• Like 6

Got to visit with Carl Saturday and pick up the sub/amp I purchased from him. Here is a picture of the cash, one of Carl's famous martinis and a yeti style cup I made for him. We had a good time listening to a couple of systems there both poolside and indoors. Carl has some great setups if you get the chance to visit him in Beaumont.  

photo Carl1_zps1ilsoyom.jpg

Also got to play with Carl's great dog Otto. Here he is daring me to take that dog toy away. Fun times.

photo Otto_zpse9kc15mu.jpg

• Like 10