Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

21 hours ago, Weber said:
On 11/1/2016 at 11:06 PM, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:
On 11/1/2016 at 1:01 PM, Weber said:
On 10/30/2016 at 7:35 PM, Weber said:

No Shave November, anybody? 

Who's in?B)

OK... I'm in, but I have around a 3/4 week head start.  Are we documenting this?:o 

4 more days.

Are you still in?

Yea man, I'm still in.... It's all gray:P

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Evening gang,

Well it's back to work tomorrow... haven't worked in 10 days;).... I'm sure the used car guys will be all over me tomorrow like stink-on-poo. I don't even know what's on the schedule.... I guess I'll find out..

The young couple came over last night for a few hours.  We played this game called "Speak Out". It was a blast, we played the adult version. If you like to laugh ya might want to check it out. The BOSS was taking videos of us all. She has one video of me trying to say what the card said.... we were all about falling off our chairs laughing. I would post it here to the thread but it's got me saying some profanity in it at the end. If any of you would like see me making a fool out of myself PM you cell # and I'll have The BOSS send it to ya...

IMG_20161127_203918-1.jpg

• Like 6

16 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

Got to visit with Carl Saturday and pick up the sub/amp I purchased from him. Here is a picture of the cash, one of Carl's famous martinis and a yeti style cup I made for him. We had a good time listening to a couple of systems there both poolside and indoors. Carl has some great setups if you get the chance to visit him in Beaumont.  

photo Carl1_zps1ilsoyom.jpg

Also got to play with Carl's great dog Otto. Here he is daring me to take that dog toy away. Fun times.

photo Otto_zpse9kc15mu.jpg

I always enjoy your annual visit Jeff.  Looks Like I need to take some gear out of my signature.  Let me know how it sounds in your system.

• Like 4

Mornin' all. Not a lot to report except I gotta get new tires on my old Pathfinder. Hate spending the $ on such an old vehicle but it's been reliable. Also has real 4wd with the separate gear box and has gotten me through some rough mountain weather. Damn thing is almost 17 yrs old and every year I swear will be its last. We'll see, I guess.

Happy Monday and cheers..........

• Like 3

13 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Evening gang,

Well it's back to work tomorrow... haven't worked in 10 days;).... I'm sure the used car guys will be all over me tomorrow like stink-on-poo. I don't even know what's on the schedule.... I guess I'll find out..

The young couple came over last night for a few hours.  We played this game called "Speak Out". It was a blast, we played the adult version. If you like to laugh ya might want to check it out. The BOSS was taking videos of us all. She has one video of me trying to say what the card said.... we were all about falling off our chairs laughing. I would post it here to the thread but it's got me saying some profanity in it at the end. If any of you would like see me making a fool out of myself PM you cell # and I'll have The BOSS send it to ya...

You guys have too much fun!  Now you need minermark next door and the parties complete.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, ChuckAb3 said:

Mornin' all. Not a lot to report except I gotta get new tires on my old Pathfinder. Hate spending the $ on such an old vehicle but it's been reliable. Also has real 4wd with the separate gear box and has gotten me through some rough mountain weather. Damn thing is almost 17 yrs old and every year I swear will be its last. We'll see, I guess.

Happy Monday and cheers..........

So....what you're saying is you're "re-tired"?

Sorry....:)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Evening gang,

I might have to check this game out, sounds like fun. We used to play a game where you were given a card with a word on it, and you had to come up with a convincing sentence describing that word. Ever laughed so hard you had to leave the room!

• Like 4

Good Cyber shopping Monday to Ya

Donut/Deil/Farm/Pub Run this morning.

Load of Ebay goodies the Farmers have ordered in the past few weeks.

Farmers are really taking an interest in the new LED tech, Floodlight/Spotlights.

Got a feeling i will be upgrading all of there Farm Equip to LED.

Going to ask if any of them have an old TIG/DC Welder laying around, before i buy one later today.

At a standstill on the RV without a TIG to do it "TRW"  (The Right Way).

Two cup's down and i should hit the road...Good Day

13287449524_2b8da01b1c.jpg

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Morning all...

Coffee all done and were at the shop doing what we do....I've been out of the shop so long I'm having problems remembering how to work these things....

I think there called wrenches:blink2:

A good day to all....

if you're having issues remembering how to operate them, maybe you should go have another cup, and let the 'experienced' folk do what they do?  :rolleyes:

• Like 4