Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

you realize that you’re opening yourself up for a lot of trash talk from our forum brothers east of here. :D

They don’t realize that a California 40 is actually pretty darned cold. That’s like 80 below in other places.

Well that is kind of why i stated "Feels Like It".

In reality im pussin-out, @50 and the long johns go on.......

The Cave is a Comfy 72 with a small elect footwarmer set on low.

The Dodge also has a small footwarmer set in the back seat, i like a dry atmosphere.

Working on the Antenna for the Rv, takin a break.

Coffee/Duggans :emotion-46::emotion-44: 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

plus the A/C blows right at me; but, mostly because i don’t dress professionally like most, so i’m just not letting people see me coming to work in a T-Shirt.

That ac could affect your health.  Gtf outta there.  Since you don't really have a timetable, you should swing by our neck of the woods!

• Like 5

Morning all,

Just chillin at the house right now... I don't have to pick up my grandson this morning, he's not feeling well so he's staying home today.  The BOSS and I are taking the day off. We are heading to Philly this morning. Yup a day in China Town with our friends. Lots of good food awaits :D. The problem that I have is I eat so much hot/spicy food that the next day I suffer big time. A few years ago we would go to China Town three times a month and I got used to eating all that food. But now we go only once every two months or so. 

Yea we got the cold coming in..... I've had the fire blazing in the house for the last couple of weeks. That big Oak I had taken down is now heating the house. I did not buy fire wood this year. Had some wood from last year, so between the Oak and the wood from last year I should be good to go. 

Later...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MKP'S BOSS said:

Since you don't really have a timetable, you should swing by our neck of the woods!

well it's not exactly right around the corner; but, Tigerman has invited me to visit his Music Hall.  Not sure how far apart you guys are.

My future is an empty canvas right now.  When i leave this madness, maybe my lifestyle will come down a few notches and I won't have to generate as much income.  That would be nice.

• Like 5

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

When i leave this madness, maybe my lifestyle will come down a few notches and I won't have to generate as much income.  That would be nice.

That's a good idea but maby just go nuts and buy a cheap set of silverware, at the rate you have been in the past it would last you a lifetime :emotion-55:

Will you have to narrow down the area to move by the need for a del Taco location ?

• Like 4

Went to my son's woodwind ensemble Christmas program last night. While there the marching band was presented with this trophy. He is desire is to move from clarinet to sax for the jazz ensemble. Hard to keep track of all the various units that make up the school band. Jeeze I need administer rights on this PC to re-name a file...really!

Marching Band UIL.jpg

• Like 7

Mark, thanks for the wonderful shipment, a very nice bottle of Duggan's Irish Cream Liqueur. I've never tied it, but I have a feeling this is the good stuff. 

I had a mishap working at home yesterday, it involved a Dewalt cordless saw, ended with 5 stitches and a severed bone in my little finger. It was a bonehead move, and I still can't believe I did it. 

Mark, give me a day or two to get the meds from my system, and I'll give the Duggan's a try(maybe I should have some now)

Bill

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Mark, thanks for the wonderful shipment, a very nice bottle of Duggan's Irish Cream Liqueur. I've never tied it, but I have a feeling this is the good stuff. 

I had a mishap working at home yesterday, it involved a Dewalt cordless saw, ended with 5 stitches and a severed bone in my little finger. It was a bonehead move, and I still can't believe I did it. 

Mark, give me a day or two to get the meds from my system, and I'll give the Duggan's a try(maybe I should have some now)

Bill

Ouch!  Be careful man. Take the time to heal. Listen to some music.

• Like 6