Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning all,

Man you guys are busy... three pages of posts in 23 hours...

Sooooo everyone's showing off there BIG tools:o..... Beings I have a import shop my tools aren't real big..... But when I get to the shop let me see if I have one worthy of a pic...

Was a good day in China town yesterday.... Good weather, good food and good friends. Our friends have two children, little girl is six and there little boy just turned two. There little boy has just started eating food. Until a few weeks ago the boy never ate food. He has had a feeding tube pretty much his whole life. He has a little back pack that his mom puts on him with a tube going from it to his tube in his stomach..... He's doing so good that there was no back pack this trip:D.  It was just so good to see him pick up noodles and eat them.... he was even trying to give me some.... and there were a few noodles on my plat that he liked..

Bill, hope you heal up quick... Yea man don't you hate it when you do dumb chitt... Could have been alot worse..... there are some that's done dumb chitt and not been around to tell about it..... Glad your still here to post about it;)..

Gotta roll.... check back later...

MKP :-)

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, -js- said:

that must be a riddle (or a trick question).  I give up - why DOES an electrician need a box like this?

Got me, every time the Snap On truck comes by he adds a little more; not married so he gets to do what he wants.

• Like 1

Good Humpday afternoon gang

Rest day, Coffee/Bearclaw/Nap.

Doorbell chimed in an hour ago, Package from China arrived :emotion-21:  

During this Rv re-model it will get the best of everything, from the roof down.

Antenna project has me placing a camera on the mast (might as well).

The one on the right is PTZ (pan-Tilt-Zoom) with 20Xzoom, wife and i played with it for a week, i can do better.

Though never really needing to "Buy" a camera (iv got Totes full of them) 

Tech in cameras jumps every year.

Little one on the right $2bones, Big Momma on the left $7+Bones.

Now here is the difference.

Big Momma= Sony Drive, 10MP, PTZ with 36 power zoom, Auto Target Tracking:emotion-21:

At the click of the control (Mouse) camera is full auto, Scans, Tracks, Zooms,  records everything in a 360 scan.

Kninky

and i like new tech Kinky

Wife did ask what's in this box?

Me:   The "New" Rv camera Babe.

Her:  Thought that is what we played with last week?

Me:   That one's not good enough, this one's is better.

Her:  Ok.

Good Wife:emotion-21: 

31531917471_46603d6514.jpg

• Like 5

18 hours ago, dtel said:

Anything called a partial amputation is never good, especially when you use the word bone.

Mine was just the tip and there was no pain either and not much blood ?

Good luck 

I think I spoke too soon on the lack of pain! It arrived yesterday afternoon, about 28 hours after the accident. I've never heard of Norco painkillers, but they work well:D

• Like 5

8 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Morning all,

Man you guys are busy... three pages of posts in 23 hours...

Sooooo everyone's showing off there BIG tools:o..... Beings I have a import shop my tools aren't real big..... But when I get to the shop let me see if I have one worthy of a pic...

Was a good day in China town yesterday.... Good weather, good food and good friends. Our friends have two children, little girl is six and there little boy just turned two. There little boy has just started eating food. Until a few weeks ago the boy never ate food. He has had a feeding tube pretty much his whole life. He has a little back pack that his mom puts on him with a tube going from it to his tube in his stomach..... He's doing so good that there was no back pack this trip:D.  It was just so good to see him pick up noodles and eat them.... he was even trying to give me some.... and there were a few noodles on my plat that he liked..

Bill, hope you heal up quick... Yea man don't you hate it when you do dumb chitt... Could have been alot worse..... there are some that's done dumb chitt and not been around to tell about it..... Glad your still here to post about it;)..

Gotta roll.... check back later...

MKP :-)

Thanks Mark. I still can't believe I did that. You know how it is when you work with your hands and tools, your tools are a part of you. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

That's good stuff right there.  I've had at least my fair share of surgeries and they do make things more tolerable.

Yea Carl they're very good at hiding the pain without any side effects, i.e. itchy skin, sleepiness, jittery feeling.

I try to be the tough guy when it comes to pain and meds. I seldom fill a prescription my Dr or dentist will give me, Advil usually works. I'm glad I filled the Norco script though.

It was nice and refreshing this morning with our air temp 28 degrees less than 24 hours earlier:o

And another 10-20 degrees cooler tonight, wind chills around -20. 

Some of you northern folks have it worse....stay warm and safe out there.

• Like 4

I have made a lot of progress on my own remodeling project. I made two 14x24 rooms into one 28x24 room, and it opens up into the kitchen. I still have to trim a couple windows, and a few base trim pieces. I did buy a barn door hardware kit, it's for a 5' wide closet door. The hardware on this kit seems heavy duty, they look like the real thing, it will hold a 550 lb door! I still have to install a 1 piece colored concrete hearth top I made. It might have to wait, it's about 320 lbs. 

Even though the room's not completed yet, we still put up a Christmas tree and it's very cozy. I've had a few fires in the fireplace lately. 

I still need to get an electrician in here. I know enough about electricity to respect it....hire a pro.

I'll take a few pics....

• Like 4